Hot Pants one shot

Plot: Mr. Reyes always holds Mr. Heere's hand till Mr. Heere falls asleep. One day Mr. Heere gets shot and is bleeding pretty bad. When Mr. Reyes hurries to rescue them, Mr. Heere says: "Hold my hand, I am falling asleep."

Also, my HCs for their names are Henry Heere and David Reyes

Mr. Reyes's POV

I felt Henrys hand move as he started to wake up, since the play he got a job as a mall cop, he always complains about how boring it is. I shook him awake as he groaned, "five more minutes" he said looking at me and smiling, "no Henry, you gotta go do cop things, I have the day off since it's Sunday" I jokingly teased and poked Henry's nose, "fine, I'm up, can you make me breakfast Davy?" He asked smiling and sitting up. I nodded happily and grabbed his hand, he kissed my hand and got out of bed, quickly going to his wardrobe and grabbing his uniform, after that, I got out of bed and went to make breakfast.

After breakfast Henry left and waved goodbye, afterwards I just sat on the couch and turned on Disney until he got back, after about 4 hours I got a phone call, it was from the hospital, saying Henry had gotten shot right between his ribs, I basically sped to the hospital as I quickly asked the nurse for Henrys room, after I got it I ran to his room, I found him only half awake, the doctors said there was nothing they could do, the wound was already infected when he arrived. I went to his side, his eyes fluttered open as I said his name, "Davey, hey" he said, it sounded like he was struggling to get air, he looked at me and smiled, "hold my hand Davey, I'm falling asleep" he said, my heart almost immediately felt like it was shattering, I grabbed his hand and held it tightly, feeling his pulse as I did so, after a short time I stopped feeling his pulse. The doctors said they couldn't do anything and left the room for me to say my goodbyes. Tears streamed down my face as I held Henry's hand, looking at his lifeless body, "Good night Henry" I said realizing his hand and slowly leaving the room.