Stagedorks One-shot

Plot: WEDDING NIGHT MY DUDES!!!!

Christine's POV:

God I was so nervous, it was my wedding night, getting married to the one person I loved dearly, Jeremy Heere. I was ready but damn was i nervous, this was meant to be a woman's most hectic, and most important day. Oh and hectic it was,  I had to get my makeup on, get my dress on again, make sure the church didn't burn down, and that the preist didn't die, I had all these things to worry about, and Jeremy was probably just lounging around.

Narrator POV:

He wasn't

"Oh my god Michael is everyone here, will she say 'I do?' Will everything go according to plan?" Jeremy said frantically as Michael laughed and smiled, "what if aleins come down ajd snatch Christine for like some anal probe thing?!" He yelled and looked in the mirror, "what if she doesn't think I look good in this?" Jeremy was freaking out, but it was his time to go out and wait for Christine, so he manned up and walked outside, making sure he looked good, standing in position with his best man, Michael.

Slight time skip  because I know SHIT about weddings

"I do" Christine said as Jeremy basically melted inside, every time he heard her voice he basically melted inside. He really loved Christine, when he was told he could kiss her, he went forward and connected their lips, he could feel the fireworks in his mind go off, tying the knot wasn't something Jeremy really wanted to do in the past, but he knew Christine was the one. He was so happy she had said yes. Jeremy was now carrying Christine away from the alter, kissing her and showering her with kisses. "Wait, Jeremy stop, too many kisses!" Christine said swatting Jeremys hand playfully as the two made their way to the cake.

Heck I cannot write weddings.