Stagedorks One-shot

Plot: Jeremy is on vacation to Sydney Australia (sorry top, France was a good idea, but Australia is farther away) with his dad. He promised to Skype with Christine every day, even at 3 in the morning Jeremy will pick up a call from his girlfriend Christine

Jeremy's POV

"Jeremy shut your phone up!" I heard my dad yell faintly as I started to wake up from a deep slumber, lazily moving my hand to the desk and grabbing my phone. My eyes taking a while to adjust to the light but once they did I saw Christine's Skype picture, her and me kissing in a play, dressed up all nice in neat costumes. I press the green to accept button and lazily rub my eyes with my open hand, Christine's beautiful hair and face sat on the other side of the call, in all her beautiful glory. "Hey, jeremy!" She said smiling and waving to me, her voice beautiful like always, "H-hey" I said getting out of bed so I didn't wake dad, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes as I groggily walked to the bathroom. "Wait, did I wake you, I'm so sorry!" She said holding her hands over her mouth. "No, no you're fine, I wasn't sleeping well anyway." I lied, Christine's face revealed she could tell I was lying. I laughed a bit and smiled, "fine, I was sleeping like a baby, but I missed seeing your beautiful face, so it's fine" I said as I saw Christine's cheeks turn a light shade of red. "Are you blushing Christine?" I jokingly asked as Christine shook her head fast and blushing even more. She was so pretty when she blushed, her beautiful brown hair running over her ears, her beautiful eyes looking at me, and to add on, her dark pink blush just making her the perfect looking human being. "No! You can't prove anything!" Christine said covering her cheeks with his hands and smiling, "fine, I am, but I bet I can make you blush even more!" She said smiling and looking at me again. I smiled and shook my head, "I bet you can't!" I said as Christine shook her head and smiled, she then started complimenting me over and over again, calling me so handsome and such a great boyfriend. She was so amazing, she was amazing at everything she did, she even made me start to blush. "I did it!" She said giggling and punching the air in delight. I started to laugh and blush more, "no you didn't, it's just cold here." I lied "In Australia" she questioned. "Fine, fine. You're so cute Christine, I love you!"