Puppy love One-Shot

Plot: Brooke and Jeremy are taking a morning walk outside for some nice, fresh air. It’s chilly outside, so person Brooke wore a big, fluffy sweater. Jeremy had forgotten his jacket, and grew very cold. To get warmer, Jeremy climbed up into Brookes’s sweater. Fluffy kisses, giggles, and nose boops ensue.

Brookes POV:

Me and by lovely boyfriend Jeremy were out, in the freezing cold together, we decided to go to new york for our anniversary, unfortunately since we got together in the fall, it was freezing. Fortunately for me, I brought a warm fuzzy jacket. Jeremy didn't think it was going to be that cold so he didn't bring one. I'm guessing he regretted that decision because he kept complaining about how cold it was. Everytime he did, I'd just tease him and laugh, saying stuff like, "It's just a wonderful night for a big fuzzy coat." Eventually he grabbed my hand, and pulled my closer. That didn't seem to work as well as he hoped because he was still shaking like a chihuahua. "Gosh, I just love this coat, it's so warm!" I jokingly said. Jeremy must've got fed up because he stopped me, and slipped right into my coat, not even pulling his arms out, just sticking his head out near mine. I was wearing a lot of clothes under the coat don't worry. When his head popped out he just smiled at me and booped our noses together. I scrunched up my nose and kissed him softly. "Welcome to Brookes coat! I hope you enjoy your stay!" I said booping our noses again. I just loved being close to him, the warmth of our bodies now making the coat so much warmer. "See, we're much warmer now." Jeremy said bringing his arms to my back to pull me closer, his body had pulled up the sweater but I wasn't complaining, I still had layers of clothes on. I was just enjoying the moment with my one and only.