Hot Pants Smut [NSFW]

Woah, my OTP has sex, woah

Plot:  "Do you think they can hear us in the tent next to us?"
"Yes, we can"

Disclaimer: They're teens again :0

Mr. Reyes's POV:

Me and my boyfriend Henry Heere had gotten a tent together, we were camping with our friends, Poe Gretch, Linda Vincent, Rick Stockboy and Ross Mell (All book characters, scary stockboys name I hc to be Rick). Henry had the brilliant idea of swimming in our day clothes so now we were both in our underwear right next to eachother, in a small tent. He was so, hot. He wasn't buff, but like, his body was perfect. I couldn't stop staring, he got under the blanket with me and cuddled close to me, "Davey, Are you hard?" He teasingly asked and whispered into my ear. I blushed and stuttered, "uhm, uh, maybe" I said blushing more as he placed his hand on my buldge, causing a small moan to come from me. "Oh, you're so excited for me aren't you?" He teased and rubbed me more, causing me to moan more. "Henry, they might hear us" I moaned out and looked at Henry who was now moving the blanket off of me and pulling my underwear down. "It's fine Davey, just let me make you happy. " Henry said stroking my member, causing me to moan out loud. "But Henrh, they  might here us!" I moaned out, "Too late." I heard someone say from the other tent, it sounded like Rick stockboy. Shit, we were discovered. Henry stopped and laughed a bit, "fine, you were right."