Stagedorks smut [NSFW]

Ayy my first smut, let's get ready

The smut will not be published to amino, so you can request smut if you want, but please no Boyf reinds, Cinnabun, Richjake, or Pinkberry.

Plot: Jeremy really wants to have a little fun with Christine;). But Christine is busy, but Jeremy just won't stop pleading

Christine's POV:

I was doing work that I had for college, I and Jeremy had gotten and room together since this school doesn't care about boys and girls being in the same room. Plus we were already dating so it wasn't awkward.

I was doing my work, extremely stressed and busy when Jeremy walked in. "Christine!" He said smiling and approaching me, he apparently just went swimming because he was only in swim trunks. "Don't hug me if you're wet!" I said looking at him and smiling a bi, he frowned and hugged me anyway, "Ah!" I yelped as I giggled then immediately blushed bright red as I felt Jeremy's member brush against my leg, "Jeremy, I'm busy" I said flustered as I felt his member slowly get harder against my leg. "Christine, you're always busy, why not take a break" Jeremy whined and plead. "But I'm almost done, I promise," I said smiling and looking at Jeremy, "after I'm done, I'll make you cum, you can count on that," I said rubbing Jeremy's member through his swim trunks. Jeremy whined and gripped his swim trunks, "but you can use one hand to do work and one hand on me?" He said pulling his trunks down, his member bouncing free and slapping against my thigh.

I sighed and looked at Jeremy's member, "but, you're so big" I whispered bringing my hand down to his member and gripping my fingers around it, slowly pumping my hand around the growing member. "You're not even done growing," I said as Jeremy moaned and looked at me, "You're so good at this" he moaned out. I turn back to my computer and sigh, "I know" I said continuing to pump my hand as I used the other to type and do my work. Every once in a while Jeremy would moan and tilt his head back. "Christine, I'm close" he moaned out. I had finished my work by that point so I slid out of the chair and took Jeremy's member into my mouth, sucking up and down it. He moaned loudly as he came into my mouth, it felt like my mouth was gonna burst but I eventually swallowed it all. "You're gonna have to make me happy now, get under the table, I have a science test to study for," I said pulling my pants and underwear down and pushing Jeremy under my desk. After I sat down I immediately felt Jeremy's tongue lick around my area, licking inside it and around it. "Ah! Jeremy!" I moaned out as he continued, licked all around and bringing his finger up rubbing around my area and sticking his finger in my area causing me to moan out in pleasure. "Jeremy more!" I moaned out as I did my work for science, hardly being able to actually concentrate on the work. Jeremy inserted another finger and kept pumping his fingers, "Jeremy! I'm so close!" I moaned out as he went even faster, causing me to moan out in pleasure as I climaxed. "Now, go lay down, i'm done with my work," I said pulling Jeremy out from under the table and kissing him passionately.