Hot pants One-Shot

Plot: “ I’m lonely at prom, you seem lonely too, hello I would like to dance with you. ”

Disclaimer: Mr. Reyes and Mr. Heere are teens in this. Also I hc their names to he David Reyes and Henry Heere.

David's POV:

Me and one of my closest friends, Poe Gretch, were both at Prom at our high school.  Henrey Heere was there, he was openly bisexual, I was still a closeted gay. Henry was so cute though, the way his hair went down to his shoulders, the way he didn't care what others said when they started bullying him for heing bisexual. Sadly Poe had to leave, because unlike me, he actually had a date. So now I was just alone, at prom, by myself. The only cool thing about that is that I loved my tux, it was really cool. My mom had spent like, over one hundred dollars one it, she was really hoping I'd get a girlfriend at prom. She was wrong, no one liked me, I wasn't bullied either, I just wasn't noticed, no one wanted to talk to the head of the theater club, unless they were in theather. No one wanted to talk to the kid with the hughest grade in English, unless they needed homework awnsers. Henry was the only one that has ever talked to me, and it was only to ask me if I wanted his orange juice. His voice was angelic, he was also on the baseball team, so he had a lot of buff friends, while he wasn't exactly buff, he was still perfect. I sighed as I went to the snack table, grabbing my self a drink. My plan was to leave and act like that night never happened, I had finished my drink as I started to head for  the exit, I was stopped by Henry, his hand on my shoulder felt magical. "Hey, David right? I have no oke to dance with, and I see you're in the same situation, so wanna dance?" He asked as I looked at him and nodded,"Yeah, Of course! I mean, sure dude" I said trying to act cool. Henry laughed and grabbed my hands, pulling me into a dance. Man, he was so cute, the way he knew actually what dance went with what song and how to dance with it. After a bit a slow somg started, I blushed like a mad man as he pulled me close and started to slow dance with me. "You're so cute David" he said to me, making me blush even more, "uh, T-thank you. Y-you too." I said as he looked around then smiled at me, pulling me into a kiss. I was basically a tomato at this point. His lips were so warm, I reluctantly kissed back, it was magical.