Puppy love one-shot

Plot: Jeremy is playing a video game even though he's really tired. He ends up falling asleep during the game. Brooke walks up and sees Jeremy sleeping peacefully, and falling out of his hands, a controller. Instead of waking up Jeremy or turning off the game, Brooke picks up the controller and begins to play. Jeremy wakes up to see Brooke is beating at the game, something Jeremy could not do.

Jeremy's POV

I could barely keep my eyes open but I needed to beat this game, I kept dying in it due to not being able to concentrate on the game. But, despite all my struggling I couldn't help but fall asleep as I played, the sweet relief of my exhaustion leaving my body as my eyes shut and I started to fall asleep.

Brookes POV

I yawned as I walked into the living room, Jeremy had left the bed a while ago and I wanted to cuddle, so I went to the living room to find he was asleep playing a video game. I thought about waking him up but thought against it and sat next to him, grabbing the controller and starting to play the game. It was hard at first but I was starting to get the hang of it, easily beating the level Jeremy said he was stuck on, It was actually pretty easy, I beat other levels easily. I started to feel Jeremy wake up beside me then I realized I had been playing the game all night. I hear Jeremy groan and look at him, "Brooke?" He muttered tiredly. I smiled and kissed his cheek, "good morning sweetheart" He groggily kissed back and smiled, "what are you doing?" He asked looking at the tv. "Owning you at this game you say is unbeatable," I said poking his forehead and smiling.