Hot Pants one-shot.

Plot: Mr. Reyes opens a large Christmas present (I hc Reyes as atheist but he still celebrates the present and tree type thing) only to have Mr. Heere  pop out shouting 'Happy holidays!' (Reyes celebrates Hanukkah with Heere so Heere celebrates Christmas with Reyes) To which he responds 'can I have the receipt?'

Reyes's pov:

I liked the tradition to put up a tree and put lights and stuff on it, even if I was atheist. It was always super nice to look at and put presents under it for Henry Heere, sure Henry was Jewish but he also enjoyed to sit with me, cuddle a bit and look at the tree. It was nice, especially since I finally had someone to cuddle with. Henry probably just liked cuddling with me, which was completely fine with me.

It was Christmas day and Jeremy was sitting next to me, he also enjoyed the sight of the tree, he didn't mind the presents but he had already gotten what he wanted for Hanukkah. A cool VR set him and Michael could play together. But Henry was no where to be seen. As me and Jeremy waited we saw Jeremys Aunt Linda come in with a big present on a dolly, she then left and waved goodbye. The present was big, about the size of a man. "Who is it for?" Jeremy asked getting up and looking at me. "It's for you, cmon open it!" He said as I nodded and got up. It was in a big rectangular box, well at least that's what it felt like, as I opened it I felt that's what it actually was.

I took the tape off the side of the box and opened it, Henry suddenly jumped out and yelled "Happy birthday David!" I basically jumped out of my skin. Jeremy was in the background laughing. "Where's the receipt, can I return this?" I jokingly said patting Henrys side and looking behind him. He started laughing to, pulling me into a kiss. "Merry Christmas David."