Hot pants Agnst

Slight cursing ahead

Plot: Henry Heere and David Reyes have been married for a few years and are very happy and in love with each other. Their  life is going right in every way possible: they are in good health in good job, which they are both successful in. David goes to audition for a movie, a really big movie, with Chris Pratt (all the best movies have Chris Pratt). He's super excited and, because of that, he decides not to drive but to take a train just to be safe. Henry, however, won't be able to be at their side during this, because he is not allowed to bring guests and this makes David bitter. Things escalate very quickly and the two of them have the worst argument they've ever had, which results in Reyes  storming out of the house with Henry yelling at him.

During the afternoon, Henry cools down and realizes that he shouldn't have been so harsh towards David. He's about to call them to apologize when their phone rings first. It's the police who are informing him that David's  train had an accident. No survivors and now Henry has to live for the rest of his life with the knowledge that the last words he got to tell David were "I wish I had never married you".

David Reyes's POV:

'I WISH I HAD NEVER MARRIED YOU!' Those words echoed through my mind, how could he say that to me? Me, of all people, his husband. I know sometimes I overreact about things, but never this extremely. I couldn't help but replay the scene over and over again, we got in an argument over a stupid thing. I knew Henry couldn't join me to watch me audition for this part, but he insisted and insisted, saying it would be okay, to not worry, normally I would be okay with this, but this role is really important to me. I had to follow the rules the director had set out for people that were auditioning. I got slightly louder, telling Henry that this meant a lot to me and he couldn't join me. After that he started saying I thought this was more important than our marriage to me, which it isn't. I got offended and started yelling about how I always do so much for Henry, sacrificing good roles for him, which was an overreaction on my part, but I was mad.  I wasn't thinking properly and he wasn't either, so I started to storm out, when I heard him utter those words, "I wish I had never married you". I couldn't breathe for a second, I asked him what he had said, then he yelled it even louder, practically breaking my heart into pieces. I stormed out and headed towards my train, where I am now, the audition is out of town, while I'm still hyped, I can't help but replay that scene, over, and over again. Tears came to my eyes as I looked up, everyone was starting to panic, what was going on? I heard someone yell that the train was crashing and immediately after that I felt a jolt, heard a loud bang, then everything went black.

Henry Heere's POV:

I was still pissed, how could David care about an audition more than his husband. I may have overreacted with what I said, but he deserved it, he blamed me for all the times he didn't get picked, as if me being there for him would make him not get picked. After about 15 minuets I was cooled down, finally realizing what I had said, David would never care about an audition more than me. Oh I'm such a terrible person, god damn it. David was probably gonna flunk his audition because of me. I quickly picked up my phone about to call him when I got a call from a hospital, what could they want with me? I picked it up, "Hello?" "Yes is this Henry Heere?" "Yes this is him." "Your husband David Reyes was in a train crash today, there were no survivors, I'm so sorry". I almost dropped my phone when I heard that, "are you serious? You're not pulling some sort of sick joke? Please tell me you are!" "I'm no, I'm so terribly sorry for your loss Mr. Heere." I quickly hung up and burst into tears, David, was dead, he was never coming back, and the last words I ever said to him were "I wish I had never married you!" God I was such a shit person. How could I do this?!