Walking dead crossover

Plot: The bmc characters are with twd characters, and negan lined them all up and is about to show them whos the true leader. (Hes gonna 'beat the ever loving shit out of one of Rick's  people')

Trigger warnings: Death of a main character, gorey?

Negan smiled as he held Lucille, his baseball bat that was wrapped in barbed wire, on his shoulders. He had just finished lecturing Rick about his plan and the 'new world order'. Now he was saying he was gonna beat the hell out of one of Rick's men.

Jeremy's POV

I was on my knees, next to Michael who was terribly sick, we were bringing him to the hilltop. On the other side of me was Jake who had been bit on one of his feet and we had to chop it off, he learned to use a crutch pretty well. Around me were friends and family, Christine, my girlfriend who I swore to protect to the end. Rich, who was the shortest of us all. Mr. Reyes, who was literally scared out of his mind, all of us were,  well except Dad, who was eyeing Negan, and everytime Negan came by, Dad stood up straight and stared into Negans eyes, Negan just laughed a bit and smiled at Dad. "I simply cannot decide" Negan said backing away and then looking at Rick, our leader, "I have a idea" he said approaching me and saying "eeny" then going to Michael and saying "Meeny". All while waving Lucille he went through 'Eeny meeny miney mo' pointing at everyone with Lucille.  At the end of the saying he had ended on Dad. "No!" I cried out with tears in my eyes as Dad looked at me then negan, sitting up straight and looking at Negan. "Anyone gets up, anyone talks, Chop off the tall ones other leg and feed it to the shortie" he said before saying, "you can beathe, you can blink, you can cry. Hell you're all going to be doing that" he said swinging Lucille up and whacking Dad in the head with it. "Nooo!" I cried out, not wanting to stand up, I just cried on my knees, watching Dad get back up and looking at Negan, "Suck, My, Balls" he said before Negan swung Lucille again on his head, then again, then again. Each time I cried out and looked at the ground. When I looked back up I saw Negan laughing and Dad's lifeless body laying on the ground, his head beat open. Everyone else crying or acting all badass. Then out of nowhere Rich stood up and punched Negan in the face.