Mr. Reyes's squip pt 2

Plot: Mr. Reyes gets a squip

Trigger: Cursing

Narrator's POV

When David heard the voice say it's name, he knew what it was, but he thought the squip was like, some thing that would just connect to his brain and send messages to his body to do cool stuff. David felt no more pain, everyone around him started to go back to their things, "Stand up straight" some voice said, it sounded like Robin Williams. "Wait, you sound like-" David started to say before he was cut off, "My system has those settings, Robin Williams is mist likely the best option for you and what you want." The voice said and sighed, "also please don't speak out loud, speak to me in your mind" the Squip said, at least he was pretty sure it was the squip. "Yeah, I'm your squip" it said, David nodded and stood up straight, "Do you always let your beard get that long, you need to shave it when we get home." The squip demanded as it looked through David's memories, "You're a teacher, a drama teacher?" It asked as David nodded, "Yes, but I would really like to get to broadway one day" David said. "Alright, just hurry home, I have a lot of work to do. David, do you have a girlfriend?" It asked as David shook his head. "No uhm, actually I'm gay" he said. "Hmm, alright, I've been programmed to let my user keep their sexuality so you can be you" Reyes nodded and looked around. "Alright, let's get started. Go buy new clothes, sweatervests are so disgusting." David nodded and looked at his clothes, he liked them. "But I like these clothes" he told Squip. But to no avail the Squip just sighed. "Fine fine, where should I go, I usually go to Wal-Mart for my clothes." David said which made the Squip sigh even more. "Oh my goodness, please go to Kohls. It's a store most adults your age tend to go to. It may even have some sweatervests that aren't trash. Which I find unlikely, but it could happen." The squip said. The Robin Williams voice kept sighing as Mr. Reyes went through clothes that he like, that the Squip thought were trash. "Can't you pick something that's not garbage, what about that shirt?" The squip suggested. "That has Game of Thrones on it." He protested and picked up the shirt. "My database shows good things in the future if you wear this shirt, now buy it!" It commanded, David didn't even watch Game of thrones, "now, after you're done-" "David?" Mr. Reyes heard from behind him, he turned around to see Mr. Heere, Jeremy Heeres dad. "You shop here?" Mr. Reyes started to shake his head, before being told by the Squip to say yes, which he did. Thankfully the conversation only lasted a few more words before Mr. Heeres phone rang and he had to leave. "That was terrible, cmon David, let's head home for now. I have so much work to do.