Chapter One

*25 years ago*

"It needs to happen", Ty spoke softly. He knew what needed to be done but he wasn't sure the others knew the severity of the situation, Laura and Alexander needed to pay for what they did to his right hand man, his brother, his best friend, his structure. Ty moved swiftly ordering everyone and filling in only the people that needed to know about what was fixing to take place. Will was dead and that's all he could focus on, Ty needed to seek revenge for the people who killed his only source of family he had at 19. He needed his justice, he deserved it.

Laura and Alexander were already on their way back home from the hospital when they decided they should grab extra stuff so they wouldn't have to make many more trips than needed away from their precious baby.

Jungkook was born 5 pounds, he was barely surviving, but holding on as much as he could. He was beautiful even hooked up to the tubes, he looked like a little Cookie. He was breathing slowly but he was still breathing. He was just a baby and he only knew everything of a hospital, didn't even know a home. Never had one.

Ty was moving quickly without even moving, his guys were closing in on Jungkook's parents apartment, and fast. They made it before they came home. They watched them walk through the entrance and knew what the next step was. They didn't like the idea of burning down a whole apartment complex but when Ty is hurt he goes big for revenge. Will was worthy of this kind of big. 

Ty has never killed anyone, always hired people too, was always in charge but managed to keep his hands clean even though his job was not. He never lifted a finger yet he held an empire. He ran the meanest, strictest Korean Mafia in the world and never even shook a hand, people feared him even though he had never even killed a fly. He was the purest of the impurest.

Boom. Boom. Boom.

There goes the first floor.Then the second. Then the last.

Fire everywhere. People were screaming and children were crying. Ty ordered this, this pain that's being caused, yet he didn't even lift a finger. Ty had a very discrete plan, they were given specific instructions to make it look like a gas leak. It worked, it was blamed on a gas leak and no one ever questioned it twice, that is until Jungkook found Alex, but even by then Ty was dead.

*Present*

"Send him in." Jungkook sounded annoyed and was not in a pleasant mood for this meeting. He knew it had to be done, he had to teach Julia a lesson, that still didn't make it any less irritating. Knocks were heard at the door before Jungkook addressed it with simple irritation, "Come in." "Hey Kookie, he's here." Suga stated calmness lacing his voice like someone being sold to them was so normal. Of course it was but that still didn't make it less crazy.

"Take the cuffs and blind fold off." Jungkook was speaking but his voice seemed to be more calmer than it was previously, almost like there's emotions trying to shine through the attitude he puts up. Suga removes the boys blind fold and cuffs and waits further instructions from his boss, who also happened to be his brother. "Please excuse us Suga, I would like to talk to this one alone." Jungkook said with such a monotone voice with no hint of anything.

Suga exited the room but never left further than past the closed door. Standing guard next to Jin, head of their protection crew. Voices were heard on the other side of the door but not loud enough to even try to eavesdrop on.

"My name is Jungkook, and yours?" Jungkook spoke swiftly like he needed to be somewhere, but really he just wanted to know the name of Julia's most beloved and cherished item, person. The boy didn't bat an eyelash, head hung low, shoes suddenly becoming interesting to the eye. His mind was racing and he knew he shouldn't ignore the man in front of him but he felt like he lost the ability to speak.