9. Dinner And A Question

This chapter is a lot longer than usual. You've been warned. I love you. I really need some chicken wings right now.

------

Daniel's POV...

"So, that's why she got kicked out of her apartment three weeks ago." I finish the only part I know of the story, and pull Hannah closer to me by her waist.

I wink at her when she glares at me with those big beautiful eyes of hers. We have to sell it if we want them to believe we're together. If Nana finds out the truth she'll murder me.

"But then how did you guys meet again? You didn't exchange numbers or anything!" My sister, Dana, asks, finding our story to be quite entertaining. Unlike my mother, who keeps glaring at Hannah.

"Well, after that, my best friend Jack took me to a night club nearby to cheer me up, and guess who I saw there?" Hannah pauses for suspense. "Yep, my sweet Daniel." She says sarcastically and wrap her small arm around my shoulders, making me lean down to her a bit.

Fuck, she smells like me. Wearing my shirt, that goes to almost the middle of her thighs, makes her look incredibly small and goddamn sexy that my blood keeps rushing to the front of my jeans.

Clearing my throat, I shake my thoughts away. The last thing I need is to have a hard on with my mother, my sister and grandmother present.

"Then what happened?" My mother urges, looking at Hannah suspiciously, obviously doubting every word.

"I went over in an attempt to give him a piece of my mind for that morning, but of course with Danny being Danny, we ended up dancing somehow. Then he got a phone call and had to urgently leave, and without thinking I sort of followed him. I just didn't want to let him go yet." She adds sweetly, and my fucking heart skips a beat at her words. A cute blush appears on her cheeks and I can't help but tighten my grip around her waist.

"Yeah, that's not creepy at all, kitten." I whisper in her ear with a smirk.

"Don't make me tell them what kind of a call it was." She warns quietly, smirking back at me and fuck me if that doesn't make me swallow the water in my mouth like an idiot.

It's weird how much of myself I can see in her. Same craziness, same stubbornness, same smugness. She also knows how to bullshit her way around, just like I do. She's like the female virsion of me and as creepy as that is, it's hot as fucking hell.

And in that goddamn dress earlier, she looked like a fucking angel and the devil at the same time. I could barely keep my hands off of her. I had to ask her to dance with me, before she got more attention from other fuckers in the club. When she danced with Mark I felt like I wanted to bite his fucking arm off for touching her. She's off limits and I made sure Chris would tell Mark to back the fuck off.

Why the hell is she off limits? I have no clue. But I don't even care, because now she gets to be my girlfriend for two months. She's confusing the shit out of me, for sure.

"Anyway, she knocked on my door and asked me if she could stay the night and of course being the gentleman I was raised to be, I let her inside right away." I grin like an ass.

"And since then I couldn't shake him." She smiles, looking up at me and nudging her shoulder with mine, in a lovey dovey kind of a gesture. Ignoring the beat my heart decides to skip, I swallow hard like a puppy thirsty for more. And they seem buy it, bcause they beam at us and our little love act.

Except for my mother, who is still busy eyeing us like a predator does its prey. I lean into Hannah and kiss her cheek slowly. He eyes widen for a second before she regains herself and smiles softly. Holy shit her skin is soft. She smells good enough to eat. Dammit, I'm getting hard again.