14. Closer Than You Think

How to take revenge on an Asshole (Especially if you have his room, full of his things, to yourself for the whole night):

1. Fill the bathtub with water, ice-cold if possible.

2. Take all his boxer briefs, pants, shorts, slacks and every other thing that he could possibly wear below waist and put them in the bathtub.

3. Add his shaving cream, hair gel, and even the freakishly and suspiciously found moisturizer that was hidden in his drawer, onto the floating clothes.

4. Let them chill all together for the night.

And for spicing things up a notch:

5. Look for every porn movie or magazine he keeps and destroy them.

6. Rip open every single condom he has in the room and throw them on the floor next to the torn-out magazine papers and broken CDs. Who the fuck uses CDs anymore anyway?

And that's how it's done.

"Alright, Nana. You got it. Yes, he's still sleeping. It's fine, I'll call Dana and sort it out with her. Alright, I'll see you then. Love you!" Yawning, I touch the screen, ending the call, then throw myself back on the big fat bed that belongs Danny Donovan. I seriously need a second to appreciate this bed because last time I spent the night here I was too nervous. It smells like him and I feel like gluing myself to it permanently.

Speak of the Devil and he shall appear, though.

"Hannah? Kitten, are you up yet?" A quiet knock on the door makes me smile. No, sir, I'm not. Now go back to my room and take your shower there. Come on now.

And then I hear his footsteps walking away. Thank you very much.

I sit up straight and take a look at the messed up room proudly. Torn models everywhere, condoms lying sadly next to them, me smiling. Now all I need is to go back to sleep until he decides to wake me up after his shower.

Yawning once more, I lie down on the amazing bed of his and stir, ignoring that his shirt slids up to my stomach, leaving my panties on show. Good thing I locked the door.

"Hannah? Hannah, come on, wake up, it's almost evening!" Danny knocks loudly on the door, pulling me away from the only time that I I don't have to see his face. Looking at the clock on the wall, I find the time to be not even twelve in the afternoon yet. What can I say? Asshole.

"Fine, I'm up!" I fake a pissed growl yet jump out of bed. Who are we kidding? I can't wait to see his reaction when he sees the room. Better yet his bathroom.

"Come on, open up. I need my room." He nags some more as I reach the door.

"Yeah? Well, no one told you to take mine." I grumble, pulling the door open and seeing one handsomely wet and wrapped in a towel Daniel. The towel is hanging dangerously low and I'm ashamed to say that I want to lick the water drops off his abs. One by one.

Bad Hannah needs to freshen up the downtown. Or poke her eyes out.

I'm too busy checking his glory out to not notice him doing the same. I'd say me in nothing but his shirts is a fine sight for him. I can proudly say that he's enjoying the show as much as I'menjoying mine, because I swear he licks his lips and swallows the water in his mouth as his eyes move up and down my figure more times than I keep count of.

Breaking the moment, I step aside to let him have the room all to himself and smirk when his eyes land inside.

"Just remember it's payback." I turn towards my room, hearing what sounds like a whimper out of him a second after.