8. Deal With The Devil

"If you need anything I'll be in my room over there." Danny points at the door next to the one we're currently standing in front of.

"Alright, thank you." I smile at his kindness. Maybe he's not as much of an ass as I thought.

"You're welcome." He winks then turns around and goes into his room. I'm quite surprised I didn't drool on the floor. He could have grabbed a shirt or something, but no.

I walk inside the room and take a quick look around. It's a nice guestroom, with a king sized bed, pushed against the wall across from the door, and two nightstands on each side. A brown closet stands on the right side of the room while on the left is a door that leads to a private bathroom. Taking off my heels, I start stripping as I make my way to the bathroom and jump in the shower. Letting the warm water relax my muscles and nerves, I start thinking of how crazy this actually is.

I mean, yes I've always been impulsive, reckless, adventurous and a risk taker. But this is a whole new level of crazy, even for me. I mean, how far am I willing to go? Especially, that I seriously have to work on remaining cool around him. He is affecting me way too much, and I can't even hide it. His ego doesn't need a boost. If anything a good beating would do. I should focus from now on that ever---

A very loud bang on the door downstairs echos through the house and I jump in place, opening my eyes. Glad that the shampoo is already washed out, I shakily stretch a hand to turn off the shower. Another loud bang makes me rush out of the shower completely, noticing that I had left my clothes on the bed. I wrap the towel tightly around my body and rush out of the bathroom. I run across the bedroom and towards the door when another loud knock comes and I worry the door wouldn't hold much longer.

Yanking the door open, I look around to find a wet, hot, drool worthy Daniel with a towel securely wrapped around his waist so deliciously low that I blush.

Do you know when you look at someone's eyes and fireworks erupt in your stomach? Yeah? Well, that definitely isn't happening right now, I don't know why. It is quite the opposite actually. I even feel like peeing myself for a weird reason.

Though one thing is true: the way he's looking at me right now is making me feel incredibly and helplessly hot.

My body burns under his gaze as he takes me in in nothing but a towel. His gray eyes are hooded and darker than I have ever seen them yet and no matter how hard I want to avoid his eyes blazing through mine, I don't dare look away. His eyes pin me to place and dare me to move an inch and I'm happily willing to lose when another loud bang sounds. I jump so high at the sudden noise, how I don't lose my towel is beyond me.

"Fuck!" Danny mutters a curse, apparently lost in the moment just as much as I was, before clearing his throat. He turns towards the stairs. "Stay here."

"What? No, I'm coming with you." I shake my head, my hair dripping some water-drops on my shoulders as I step towards him.

"You're in a goddamn towel. Stay. Here." The finality in his demand is so clear that it sends a delicious chill down my spine. I debate yelling a stupid comeback like, 'so are you,' or something just as lame but he is already rushing down the stairs.

"Who is it?" I hear him yell, then a second later the door is pulled open.

Oh, my god, what if it's a real break in? What if he owes someone money and they came to kill him because he couldn't pay his debt in time? What if Laura had a boyfriend who is really big and really murderous and decided to come here to beat Danny to the curb?

My head fills with more scenarios and of course, me being me, I rush down the stairs as well. "Danny, do I need to call the cop--" I stop mid-sentence when I see three beautiful women, who looked incredibly like Daniel, grinning at him. All the smiles drop instantly once they spot me in my stupid short towel.