twenty: interrupted

betty

I breathe in heavily at the near proximity, dropping my head onto his shoulder as his finger hooks onto my underwear at the band. "Jug."

"Tell me if you want me to stop." he whispers.

I turn my head towards his neck, shaking my head and cupping his face. "Don't." I say.

His face turns towards mine, meeting my forehead with his and lifting both our faces so our lips meet again. My mouth hangs open as his thumb finds its way under the band and running over me gently, sending butterflies down my stomach and to the core where his thumb lays.

"Is this all for me?" he questions, rubbing once again.

I rest my forehead against his again, biting my lip to keep myself from becoming a moaning mess, "Only for you, Juggie. No one has ever made me feel like this, only you."

His hand moves away and I immediately miss it, my eyes jolting open and my head moving away from his. It comes up and he sticks his tongue out and firmly presses his thumb on it, dragging it down. I gulp as I watch him do so.

"God, Betts." He sucks on his finger, making a popping sound. "How much more perfect could you be?"

I moan, "Gosh is it like burning up in here or is it just me?" I say with a giggle, very obviously sexually frustrated at this point, wanting more. I pull off my crop top as well leaving me in my bra. It was baby blue and lace, with glitter in the fabric.

He laughs in response, but his breath catches once the top had come off. "I think this might be my favourite colour on you." he says, his fingertips running on the lace.

"It's a matching set." I say, taking my lip in my teeth, knowing he didn't actually get to see the bottom.

His eyes widen and darken further. He licks his lips, and suddenly he lays me down onto the blanket, my hair falling around me. He holds himself over me before coming down and meeting my lips, his hands travelling around my chest before gliding up and meeting my neck. This grip tightens slightly, his thumb pushing up on my chin as he moves down and attacks my collarbone. I can't form any words, just noises and heavy breath.

The hand moves from my neck and rests beside my head before he looks up at me, travelling lower and kissing down the valley of my chest, slowing as he meets my belly button, my eyes rolling to the back of my head as butterflies form where he kisses. Now his hands hold himself resting by my hips, and soon enough he moves one of them to the hem of my skirt.

"Can I?" he says, asking to lift it up.

I nod.

He lifts it up to see the matching lace, his breath noticeable catching. "God damn it, Betty."

The hand caresses around the piece of cloth, feeling the heat.

A loud rustle of leaves brings me up onto my arms.

"Did you hear that? What if someone's here? They might hear us."

His eyes are focused on my body, "Let them."

That was quite literally the sexiest thing I've ever heard.

And suddenly when I feel a pull on the lace, I couldn't even remember the noise or anyone else on this planet besides Jughead. I feel his fingers travelling up and down, teasing me.

"Fuck, Jug." I moan under my breath, not knowing he could hear me.

His head comes up to mine, his long arm still reaching down there. "Say it again my love." His fingers now press firmly.

"Juggie." I moan a little louder.

I feel two of his fingers ready, making my back arch and unwillingly letting out a little scream.

"You're so beautiful." he says.

I breath in heavily, grasping his hair tightly in await.

"Hello? Is everything okay, is someone up there?" we hear a loud voice call out.

The both of us turn our heads towards the hole in the floor that leads to the ladder, knowing where the voice was coming from.

"Well, shit." I say, my back relaxing and my arms dropping as he removes his hand.

He smirks, bringing the hand up. I snatch it in greed, licking his fingers and keeping direct eye contact as I do so. His eyebrows twitch as he watches, charmingly surprised. "You're so sexy, holy shit."

I let my eyes flutter through my lashes, looking up at him as I hold on of the fingers taut in my mouth.

He groans, "Betts.."

"We gotta go, they're waiting." I say, trying to tease him but making myself upset in the meanwhile as well. I lift myself up to sit cross legged, only in my grey plaid tennis skirt and matching baby blue set, him getting up from over my simultaneously.

His hand pulls me in by the neck for a quick kiss, "Okay."

We clean up in a minute or two and I pull my clothes back, tying my hair up into a loose bun. I ached for him now, so close yet so far. I had yet to process the fact that a real life boy, let alone one as handsome as Jughead, has touched me in that way. I'd never experienced that before.

He pulls open the hatch and holds my hand as he helps me down, holding the picnic basket in his other hand. I can see 3 people standing by the trunk of the tree as I climb down, Jug coming down right after me.

"Hi?" I say as I reach to ground.

"Hey, we just heard a scream so we wanted to make sure everything was okay. We know this town isn't the most safe in the world." the brunette female says. They were probably our age, maybe a year or two younger.

Jughead jumps off the ladder and next to me and holding my hand, holding his lips in a taut line.  "We are all good guys."

The dark skinned male eyes his friends, I think he had pieced together what was actually happening. "I- So sorry guys, we just wanted to double check that everyone was safe."

"Thank you." I smile, nudging Jughead to stop giving them the stank eye. "That's really kind of you, but we're all good here! Have a good night."

I yank his hand to turn him around, hoping to walk away from the situation that was incredibly awkward.

Once we turn, he starts leading us to the truck.

We get in the truck, "Of course, the one time I bring you here someone else comes. I swear to you, it's literally a barren town every other time I've been here." he says, shutting his door.

I laugh, "That's okay, Jug. I, for one, had an incredible time. I think we made the most of it." I smile.

He looks at me with a cheery smile, "Me too."

I lean in to peck him.

"I just wonder how I could repay you?" I say sarcastically with an overdramatic pout. My hand travels over the centre console and playing with the button of his jeans.

His tongue pokes out of his mouth with a sly grin, grabbing my wrist. "I would love to, but you're gonna be late." he says, eyeing the time on the screen. I turn towards it. 9:32.

"Hmph." I say, resting back in my chair, my wrist still in his hand he lays a kiss on the back of my hand. "Why are you so responsible?"

"Can't have your parents hating me, babe." he says with a slight chuckle. "That would not be good."

He starts the car, and we head towards our street.