∙chapter 34

⎮Stark Tower- 6 Hours Later⎮

"We can talk after we've all showered, and then we can order food and talk everything through, sound fair?" Bruce says interrupting my thoughts as we all get to the penthouse. My dad and Steve look at each other and nod, along with everyone else. 

"Good idea, recon in thirty," Dad says before glancing at everyone. "T'Challa and..Scott was it?" Dad asks, getting a nod from the giant man-child. "You guys can go with Sam and Rhodey there are clothing options in the guest rooms across from them unless you brought your own clothes, there are supplies in the bathroom," Dad explains before glancing over at me. 

"Be ready to explain yourself," Steve says for his husband before they both head toward our room area, me following down the hall, leaving the others. As I walk down the hallway, Peter comes behind me, going toward his room.

"Are you worried?" He asks after Steve and Dad go into their room. I nod, biting my lip slightly. "I think it will all be okay and we'll probably be grounded a month max." He says positively, looking ever as much as the gold retriever puppy that MJ has his contact photo as. 

"Yeah, I hope so," I say with a small frown before we split up, going into our separate rooms. I quickly take a shower, putting my suit in the box that goes to my lab for it to be cleaned and pressed.  "Friday, can you please play some soft music and make sure food was ordered and any supplies T'Challa and Scott may need?" I ask the AI as I enter my bathroom.

"Yes Evie," FRIDAY says before soft music starts playing as the shower turns on and I go inside, wanting to get all of this over with. "Everything has been ordered and Mr.Lang was a little surprised at my voice, he fell off his bed but thanked me profusely and asked how I was run," FRIDAY says sounding quite smug. I chuckle and dismiss her, going through my shower rather quickly and getting dressed, blowdrying my hair since I didn't have a lot of time.

 I chuckle and dismiss her, going through my shower rather quickly and getting dressed, blowdrying my hair since I didn't have a lot of time

"Okay," I say once we've all settled with our food in our spots. Scott and T'Challa were both sitting in armchairs and the rest of us were spread out, I was sitting next to Pietro and Peter.  "What would you like a full rundown or questions answered?" I ask my family as I put my Chinese container down to grab a drink.