∙chapter 8

⎮Stark Tower- 2 Weeks Later⎮

I groan as "Shoot to Thrill" starts blaring through the speakers in my room. I get up and glare at the ceiling for JARVIS to shut it off, which he does a moment later. I start making my bed as JARVIS's voice cuts into the room.

"Good Morning Miss Stark, it is April 8th, today's weather is partly cloudy with a chance of rain," JARVIS says as I go to my closet to find clothes. "Your father wishes for me to tell you that everyone is here to see you off today and that you have an hour till you leave for school." He states.

"Thanks, J, can you get  Aunt Nat in here, I don't know what to wear!" I ask before turning back to my clothes. 

"Yes, Miss Stark," JARVIS says before going quiet. A couple of moments later he speaks again. "Miss Romanoff is on her way, she said to hop in the shower while she picks out your clothing," JARVIS informs me.

"Thanks, J," I mumble before grabbing my bathrobe and undergarments. "Can you get my shower stuff ready?" I ask as I grab my phone off the charger, checking texts from my friend Shuri. I don't get an answer but I hear my shower turn on along with my playlist. I go into the bathroom and strip my PJs, putting them in the laundry shoot before hoping in the shower. 

After my shower, I get out and do my post-shower routine before heading into my room where I see clothes laid out and Natasha sitting on my bed. I give her a small wave while looking over the outfit she laid out.

"Are you nervous?" She asks as she scrolls through her phone while I get dressed. I nod, throwing on the clothes that she picked out, noticing that they're very cute. "You'll be fine, you are a very likable sweetheart," Natasha says tucking a hair behind my ear after I sit on the bed to put my socks on.

"Can you do my hair?" I ask her with puppy dog eyes. She nods and has me sit at my vanity. She starts sectioning my hair and I assume braiding it. She finishes my hair and helps me put simple makeup on, just some mascara, brows, and lipgloss. I put on my power-stopping bracelet and my IronJr. bracelet, putting them on the same wrist before looking myself over in the big mirror. Natasha leaves the room for me to finish getting ready after I thanked her for helping me.