∙chapter 15

⎮Sokovia-Same Day⎮

⎮Sokovia-Same Day

"Ultron knows we're coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire, and that's what we signed up for. But the people of Sokovia, they didn't. So our priority is getting them out." Steve tells us in the coms. Pietro was in charge of informing the police station while I was using my powers like Wanda to help them evacuate. Everyone starts evacuating and Wanda gives me a glance while our powers intertwine turning purple, making people leave with our mind control.."All they want is to live their lives in peace, and that's not going to happen today. But we can do our best to protect them." As Steve is talking in the coms the people are hastily trying to leave."And we can get the job done, and find out what Ultron's been building. We find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters and we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right." He states while we continue to evacuate.  

All of the sudden these mini bots start coming up, setting out on destroying the city. I hear Bruce and Natasha through coms while I start taking my arrows and shooting out these robots. Wanda is telling the people to run while Clint and I duck and start shooting. Thor and Loki are somewhere else fighting. I can hear grunting through the coms as we fight. 

"Run! Get off the bridge!" I yell loudly. I see Wanda get hit after protecting everyone and I run over to cover her. She looks nervous and I glance over at her. "It's gonna be okay Wanda,  I promise," I state with a small smile. She gives me a hesitant nod. The city starts to rise and I look at it in complete shock. I can hear FRIDAY talking to Dad while Ultron is talking. I keep shooting the robots. 

"I got airborne, heading up to the bridge," FRIDAY says into Dad and I's ears. I see Steve get hit with a robot as I use the IronJr suit t fly to meet him since Clint and Wanda had the area covered.  

"Cap, you got incoming." Dad says after the fact. I see Steve lying in a car and I immediately go to make sure he's okay. I land infront of him with a smile. 

"Incoming already came in." He groans. He looks at me and gives me a reassuring smile as he looks around the city."Stark, you worry about bringing the city back down safely. The rest of us have one job: tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt 'em back. You get killed, walk it off." Steve finishes as we start fighting back. I use some hand-to-hand combat along with turning my bow into a baton-like Clint taught me as I bash them into pieces. 

"Niece, use your powers when you can!" Loki says in the coms flying over me. I look at him confused, I normally save my powers. "You need to just fight sweetheart, Ultron doesn't care and the people need to be saved." He states in the com before glancing at me as he fights robots in the sky. "You are stronger than you know Ev." He adds as I glare at the bots who start shooting at me. I take my bow and arrow, shooting them all down with explosive arrows. I run around pulling the robots apart with my bare hands, my eyes starting to glow.I clear my area, making sure the people are safe first.