∙chapter 3

⎮Hellicarrier underground- same day⎮

Hellicarrier underground- same day

Steve and I walk down to where they were keeping his suit, and he goes to put it on. I wait for him outside, thinking about the fact that Loki is under mind control and that Dad is meeting him by himself. Steve comes out of the room and smiles at me.

"Do you have a practical suit to wear instead of your IronJr suit?" He asks. I shake my head but then my eyes light up.

"SHIELD should have them in all sizes.." I trail off. He nods and we start walking to where the uniforms are kept. "Aunt Nat is in the room too," I add on as we approach the room after I had glanced through the window. Steve grips my hand and leads me into the room. Natasha glances at us confused.

"Time to go," Steve says to Natasha who gives me a look with a raised eyebrow. "Go on Evie ."He says with a small smile. I nod, going into the locker section and picking out a practical suit in my size before going into the small changing room. I also grab an eye mask to keep my identity a secret. I hear Steve and Natasha talking while I change. I zip up my boots and walk back out. I walk back out and the two of them stop talking and glance at me. Natasha takes in my look and her eyes widen slightly.

 Natasha takes in my look and her eyes widen slightly

"Is she coming?" Natasha asks. I give her a nod and then glance at Steve who gives me a once over.

"You got your com?" He asks. I nod, tapping the com that is practically glued to my ear. He turns back to Nat. "I'll tell you in the way, can you fly one of those jets?" Steve asks Natasha. She doesn't get an answer, because Clint opens the door, and looks over at us, especially Steve.

"I can," Clint says. He glances at me. "Hey kiddo, long time no see." He adds smiling at me. I smile and go to hug him but Steve puts a hand on my shoulder stopping me, he looks at Natasha to see if he's on our side. She nods and he lets me go. I wrap Clint into a big hug.

"Hi, Uncle Clint!" I cheer hugging him. He hugs back and kisses my head. He runs his hands through my hair. "I'm glad you are back, "I whisper.

"You got a suit?" Steve asks after I stop hugging Clint. Clint nods and Steve gives a sharp nod back. . "Then suit up, grab what you need in the next five." Steve orders. He looks over at me. "You still got your bracelets on?" He asks. I nod, giving them a tap. Clint and Natasha go to get ready while Steve and I walk toward the armory.