∙chapter 14

⎮Stark Tower- 6 Hours Later⎮

⁃⁃⁃

I was running down a dark hallway, they needed me and I needed them. I heard the taunting that I wouldn't save them. I light my hands up with blue energy, knowing that I could use it if needed. 

"You won't win Stark and your parents will be gone." The voice said surrounding me. I growled and made more energy appear as I blasted doors open, trying to find my family. I heard a gun go off and I ran faster, pratically at inhumane speeds.

"You won't get away with this," I growl out, I could feel the fear creeping up on me, making an icy path behind each step I took. I get to the last door and blow it open. A shot rings out and I glance over to see Dad out of the IronMan suit, his reactor on the floor as he gasps for air, while the dark man shoots Steve for a second time. I see a shot in his leg and his stomach.  I throw the guy away, freezing him to the ground. "Papa, Daddy!" I breathe out running over to them. I go to help Dad and I start fixing the Arc reactor, putting it back in. He coughs and points at Steve. I go to pull out the bullets but he stops me.

"I love you my little doll, take care of your Dad." He says before closing his eyes. I scream and freeze his body to preserve him.  I start crying trying to fix everything that happened to him before a blinding light hits

⁃⁃⁃

I gasp as I wake up from that dream. I check the time and notice that I have a text from Dad saying that the cradle will be here soon. I get out of bed and go over my closet to find an outfit. I pick out something simple since I'll probably need to change soon because of stopping Ultron. I decide to throw on a blue t-shirt and jean shorts with the shirt tucked in and a pair of Adidas before heading to check in on Bruce.

 I decide to throw on a blue t-shirt and jean shorts with the shirt tucked in and a pair of Adidas before heading to check in on Bruce

"Uncle Bruce, is everything alright?" I ask as I walk into the lab. I see him by a computer looking over stuff with takeout on the lab counter.

"Yes honey, I was about to come and get you actually. I ordered you some food." He says motioning to the containers. I smile at him and grab my Chinese order. "Your Dad called, he and Clint are on the way back. Clint picked him up from Nexus." He states with a smile.