∙chapter 11

⎮The Mall- 1 Week Later⎮

"So what kind of outfit do you want for the party tonight?" Natasha asks as we look through the clothing racks in Forever 21 with Loki who had come along for the shopping trip. "You could do a skirt or a dress, it's a kinda fancy party." She adds as I pick up a pair of jeans.

"Oh those jeans aren't for the party, I need a new pair, and since we're out," I say with a shrug. I look at Loki who was looking through a dress rack and occasionally holding options up for me. " I don't know what I want, or even the colors," I say with a small smile. Loki holds up two sky blue dresses and I nod my head, they were both pretty. We continue searching through the store and almost none of the dresses I've seen look like they'll be right for the party. 

"Why don't you go into a dressing room and we'll find you a dress sweetheart," Loki suggests. I glance over the store and nod, starting to feel a little overwhelmed. I walk over to the dressing room attendant and get a dressing room, texting Natasha where it was so she and Loki could come over and give me options. A couple of minutes later there's a knock on the door and I open, to see Natasha and Loki with two dresses each. 

"These are to start, we have a whole pile that the nice lady was kind enough to get a rack for," Natasha says glancing at the attendant who looks nervous. I chuckle and grab the dresses, placing them in the dressing room. "Alright come out with each dress, we'll be sitting right there." She says pointing to a bench. I nod with a smile and close the door, glancing at the dresses.  I look through them all and decide to go with a blue one first. I walk out and glance at the two of them. I give a twirl and Loki shakes his head. 

"Aunt Nat?" I ask after getting Loki's rejection on the dress. She glances at me and shakes her head. I nod in agreement before going back inside the dressing room to pick out another dress. We go through about 15 dresses and end up picking out two different options to go with. I come back out of the dressing room and look at Natasha and Loki. "I can't choose between these two, should I text the group chat?" I ask with a smile.

"Yeah text the family one and then text your friends?" She suggests taking out her phone to take a couple of pictures of me. Loki decides to go look at accessories while Natasha sends me the photo. I look at the two and send them to the family group chat first.

⁃⁃⁃

elsa on crack❄️ : *two attachments*

elsa on crack❄️:   which dress should I wear tonight? aunt nat and uncle loki can't decide.

IronDad ❤️:  the first one, I like the bow on it and it covers more!

Capsicle🇺🇸:  The second one is pretty. - Steve Rogers

IronDad ❤️:  Babe, you don't have to sign your names, we have contact names remember?

BirdBrain🐦: first one! you look cute elsa!