∙chapter 32

⎮Asgard- Rainbow Bridge⎮

"We're here," I say once the light stops, we were currently standing on the rainbow bridge. Pietro and Bruce were looking around in amazement. "We have to walk to the castle, but I might be able to transport us right there. Heimdall put us here for a reason. " I state before glancing at the other two. 

"Do you have enough energy for that?" Pietro states. I nod with a smile and stare at their clothing for a second before flicking my wrist and transforming their outfits into Asgardian garb. "Why did you do that?" He asks confused.

"In case we are spotted by unsavory folk," I state, seeing two people guarding toward the end of the bridge. "We are going to have to walk, unless Pietro can speed us," I state as I look at the two guards.

"I can speed us, both of you need to grab my hands," Pietro instructs. Bruce nods nervously, he had still been looking over Asgard, basking in its glory. We grip Pietro's hands and he speeds up in front of the two guards. 

"Who are you and why are you here?" The first guard asks pointing his sword at me.

"I am Evangeline Odinson and I am the princess of Asgard." I state sternly. 

"Heimdall said you were coming." The guard says lowering his sword before going to his knee with the other one. "Thank you for coming princess, Hemidall said for us to let you and your friends through."  He says with a bow.

"Thank you, sir." I say, motioning for them to rise. "Please guard this bridge with your life, Hela will be taken care of quickly," I promise, the guards nod, allowing us to continue into the castle where Heimdall is waiting. 

We get off the Bifrost and Heimdall greets us. "Princess Evangeline, I will watch guard on Midgard over the Avengers while you convince your uncle and deal with Hela." He promises, his golden eyes assuring me that I will be alright. "You must go now, your grandmother has been in the library trying to come up with a solution for everything," Heimdall says with a knowing look. 

After bidding their goodbyes to Heimdall, I lead us toward the library where my grandmother is sitting, surrounded by old tomes. She looks up, sensing me, and turns around, giving a warm smile. I run over, giving her a huge hug, not having seen her since Christmas.  She kisses my forehead and looks me over, noticing the battle gear, and raises an eyebrow. 

 "I need my uncles," I say firmly as she looks at me confused. "The Avengers, well it's a long story," I state hopelessly. She glances at the other two and then my downcast face.

"Tell me everything." She states sternly. I spend the next half hour explaining everything that Bruce and Pietro know, my grandmother's face looking horrified at the things happening on earth.