∙chapter 19

⎮Disney World - A Month Later⎮

"I can't believe I'm in Disney!" Peter exclaims as we walk around Fantasyland. He's said it for the past two days and it's honestly adorable. Peter had explained on the jet ride here that he had never traveled by plane or even been on a big vacation like this, making Dad determined to make it the best vacation ever. Dad rented out Disneyland for just us so we wouldn't be stared out and Peter wouldn't be found out until he was ready. He also made every single employee sign an NDA. We also had custom tshirts made for the family vacation along with Dad buying everyone vacation clothes including bathing suits, shoes, dress outfits (at Steve's request) and he bought new luggage for everyone who didn't have it.

"It's been very fun so far, I loved the Pirates of the Caribbean ride the most," Pietro says as he swings an arm around Peter while Wanda and I were looking at the map. Clint, Natasha, and his two older kids are infront of us. Laura decided to stay home with Nathaniel since he is still just a newborn. Sam and Rhodey were near us with Thor and Loki. Dad and Steve were holding hands infront of us. 

"Can we go to the Royal Hall and meet some of the princesses?" I ask with puppy dog eyes looking at my parents who glanced at each other before nodding. I squeal and grab Wanda's hand swinging them. "This is gonna be so fun!" I say before glancing at Wanda. "Who's your favorite princess?" I ask her while we walk in the direction the map tells us.

"I like Ariel a lot," Wanda says with a smile. I nod in agreement. "Who's yours?" Wanda asks.

"Well besides Elsa.." I start off giggling. "I like Merida cause of her bows and arrows but I also like Belle," I say as we arrive at the Hall. We go into the Hall and I smile at the worker.

"Hi my name is Hannah and I will be your guide to meet the princesses," Hanna says with a smile at our group. "So since you guys were coming, all of the princesses decided to surprise you guys." She says perkily leading us into the main area to meet the princesses. "They'll be in here in a moment," She adds leading us to some benches to wait. A minute later all of the princesses come out and I am ready to fangirl. Aurora, SnowWhite, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahontas, Mulan, Rapunzel, Belle, Ariel, Merida, Elsa, Anna, and Jasmine came out smiling at us. They all start talking and then they sing this melody of their songs. After they finished Hanna turns toward us. "Now you all can take pictures with the princesses if you'd like," Hanna says to all of us.

"Could we maybe do a group shot first and then some individual ones?" Dad asks the princesses, looking over at our nice outfits deciding it would be good to get family photos. 

"Of course!" Hanna says. All the princesses make room for us and we all crowd around. Thor, Loki, Steve, and Sam stand in the back. Dad stands infront of Steve while some of the princesses stand near him and Rhodey who was on the other side. Clint was on the left with Natasha and all of us kids crouched down in the front. "Say cheese!" She says with a smile.

"Cheese!" We all say smiling. After the group photo, we get individual ones done. I get pictures of each princess and so does Peter. Pietro was pratically drooling over Merida while Wanda and Ariel were comparing their hair.  After a while, the princesses leave and we turn to Hanna.