Second Try [Giyuu Tomioka and Sanemi Shinazugawa]

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"And that is the biggest mistake you'll ever make." Giyuu blankly replied before walking away.

He made his way towards (Name)'s favorite spot in headquarters, the Wisteria Garden. He spotted the crying girl from afar and sat right next to her under one of the trees. He carefully wrapped an arm around her and rubbed soothing circles onto her back.

Truth be told, the Water Pillar has developed a crush on his closest friend but would never tell her that. One, he knows she loves Sanemi, and two, he probably didn't deserve a strong and beautiful Pillar like (Name).

"It's ok..Sanemi was just being a jerk. You know how he is." Giyuu tried to comfort her.

"You don't understand..he insulted my abilities as a Demon Slayer, not to mention my brother's too. I don't think I can ever forgive him for that.." She pulled her legs closer to her chest.

"I get it.." Giyuu let the girl lean her head onto his shoulder, slowly falling asleep, "Thanks Giyuu-san.." He smiled, picking her up and bringing her back to her own estate.

He laid her down onto the bed and stared, "Sanemi doesn't know what he's missing.." With that, he left.

(Name) woke up back to her estate, confused. Her crow suddenly appeared on her window seal, "Caw! Caw! A mission awaits you! Caw! At a town East of headquarters! Caw!" (Name) petted her crow's head and got ready for the mission.

"Goodbye Mitsuri-chan, Giyuu-san!" (Name) waves at the two Pillars before leaving headquarters.

Mitsuri waved back, "Goodbye (Name)-chan!" She left while Giyuu stood there, staring where the girl once stood, "Stay safe.."

His feelings for the girl never faltered, it only blossomed to farther lengths to the point where he's willing to sacrifice his life for her. He recalls the first time he fell for (Name).

*****

"Hello there! Tomioka, correct?" A girl approached the loner, "I'm (Name) (Last Name)! The (Element) Pillar, it's nice to meet you!" She sat down next to him on the porch and continued to introduce herself.

Giyuu realized that the only reason why she was talking to him was because she doesn't know him like how the other Pillars do.

She probably doesn't know that he is not the type to stay long in any conversation, "Are you sure you want to talk to me?"

(Name) blinked, "Sorry, you just seemed so lonely.."

"You should smile more!" She passively ignored his question and used her fingers to curve up his lips, "See! Better!"

Giyuu's eyes slightly widen and his heart skipped a beat. Love at first sight.

"Try talking more, I'm sure you'll be much more approachable if they see what a fun guy you are." She advised.

Giyuu took all of her little lessons onto his daily life but the only person he could catch the attention of was the Love Pillar, hence, their friendship with (Name).

"Giyuu-san! I have some Salmon Daikon for you!" She raised the box proudly in the air for him to take. He smiled, patting her head as a thank you.

"See! You smiled! You're doing better." She praised. From that point on, it was always (Name) who would hang out with him and stay with him when all the other Pillars choose to leave him alone.