Across the Boulevard

Story Guide (Manila Girls Series):
#1 Across the Boulevard
#2 Bay of Strangers
#3 Tears in the Harbor

Disclaimer:
This is a work of fiction and the author's own ideas. Any reference to historical events, real people, or real places are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual events or places or persons, living or dead is purely coincidental.

Don't publish, distribute, transmit, modify, or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story. Please respect the author's work, idea, and efforts. Thank you!

This book is in no way affiliated to any of the mentioned businesses, places, and people.

-------

Hi! This is the first installment of Manila Girls Series.

Thank you for giving this a chance. I've been meaning to write MGS for over a year now, and today: April 23, 2021it became true.

This book contains graphic depictions that varies from mature themes, strong language to sexual content.

Trigger warning: this book tackles violence, politics, mental health issues and self-harm.
Hard core explicit sex scenes / words are also expected.
Please do not expect warning on every chapter.

Please do note that my characters' point of view, decisions, and opinions may or may not be entirely my stand/view. There are some things we may agree with each other and there are some things that we'll disagree. Nonetheless, please know that my characters are not me. :)

If ever there are some things that I said here that were offending to you in any way, please know that it is not my intention to offend anyone. Rest assured that I am always reflecting on my actions and my decisions and I will always face all the consequences of those.

I am always up for constructive criticism. Your messages, comments, and suggestions are highly appreciated.

So if you think this isn't for you, please feel free to leave.

READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED

🔹🔹🔹