Chapter 1

LST International company was a very well known company in America. The company would work with different companies all over the world that's why many companies who wanted to be well known in the world of business, always try to gain that company's attention. That was the reason why it looked like a festival whenever the company announce their projects. Hundreds of company representatives or CEOs came there to show their ideas.

It's a long meeting that took place in town hall for days. Many businessmen could learn new things from the meetings like that so, the crowd was huge.

Manik Mehrotra, The CEO of MM Group of companies was not very keen to attend that meeting or summit conference that people called it. He did not bother himself to go there throughout the years. He only attended it few times before and after he took over the company. But he went there that year only to get away from his ever nagging mother who was hell bent on finding a bride for him.

As much as he knew, his mother already saw dozens of girls with beauty and wealthy family but she said none of them were worthy to be her daughter-in-law. He had no idea what she was looking for and he didn't even want to know.

Coming to the summit was a good excuse to get away from his mother for few days. He had another motive to go there as well. His friend was also coming and and it's been long since they last meet.

He got ready like a typical businessman and went to attend the summit conference. The hall was overflowing with aspiring businessmen. Manik mentally made a face knowing he did not want to be here but he was there for something else. He had a doubt for a long time and he wanted to be clear about it.

His assistant already confirmed about him accepting the invitation that was sent to his company. It's been few years that the company started to sent invitations to other successful companies. They said it's because they wanted to set a VIP sitting area for the invited guests but Manik always had his suspicion.

He crossed the sea of businessmen, fortunately everyone was too busy to notice. He found his seat and silently chuckled. First few tables had name tags on them and it was said to be the VIP area where anyone could come with or without name tags. It looked heck suspicious.

Soon the tables started to fill and he saw a helper there removed the name tag beside his and exchanged it with a very familiar name. Manik smirked and waited for him to come and grace the table. He did not have to wait much. Someone pulled the chair, making a sound that grabbed attention towards him and sat gracefully.

"The things, I do for you." That person said and Manik laughed without making any sound. His friend had no plan to come in the summit but came only because of him.

"Hello to you too, man." Manik said looking at him.

"We could have met in any place. I don't understand why you wanted to come here so much." Manik saw his friend looking around with a sour mood.

"I was confused about something. I have a theory and I want to see if it's true or not, Murat." Murat was surprised but his face lit up.

"Now, you are talking. Since you have a theory then I guess it will be interesting. Most of the time your theories are right so, let's see what happens to this one." Murat never accepted it in front of Manik but he low-key enjoyed Manik's theories. It helped them to see how sharp they were for a businessman and satisfy their narcissistic souls.