Dream

Hey guys, so Ik I still have a few more requested imagines to complete but after I had this idea in my head Ik I had to write it down

Warnings: sad

It had been a stressful few days at work, which left you feeling exhausted and tired. You were constantly yawning and having to take coffee breaks until finally you decided to go home. You were so excited to finally get some sleep but you didn't even know if you had the energy to do that much as your feet hurt from walking on them all day.

As you finally stopped at your apartment you lent against the door letting out an exhausted sigh. You were finally home.

You immediately took off your shoes rubbing your sore feet and taking off your clothes before running a hot soothing bath. You got in the warm water instantly groaning at the stress and relief of the day washing it away in the bubbles.

You spent about half an hour in the bath before getting out, drying yourself and getting into bed. You slowly let sleep take you surrounded by comfort and relaxation.

"Y/n"

"Y/nnnnnn" someone cooed in your ear

"Y/n wake up it's Loki" he whispered in your ear again causing you to smile

"What Loki?"

"Wake up I have an amazing day planned for us" Loki said as he gently shook you making you groan and giggle

"Okay okay I'm getting up" you said as you threw the covers off you and got out of bed.

"Where are we going?" You asked as you began changing

"That I cannot tell you" Loki said with that devilish smirk of his

"Buuuuuut Loki you know how much I hate surprises" you complained

"I don't care.  Be ready in ten mins" Loki said walking out the bedroom as he was already dressed in his usual. He wore black jeans with a black and green hoodie and his hair mostly covering his face.

You decided to wear some ripped skinny jeans and a black crop top, for makeup you kept it simple only a little bit of concealer to cover your circles, smokey eye and red lipstick.

You walked out the bedroom of your apartment you found Loki waiting for you with a basket in his hand.

"What's that?" You asked trying to look into the basket only making Loki hold it higher. Considering he was quite a bit taller then you it was easy for him to put things out of your reach.

"Come on let's go" Loki said as he linked his arm with yours and led you out of the apartment. He took you down to the garage, You gladly got into Loki's car as he led you off to wherever you two were heading for the day.

You noticed Loki was completely concentrated on the road you could see the way his hair blew in the wind from the open window. You loved his hair. You wished loki would tell you where you were going Sure you loved the surprise but you also didn't like the idea of having to wait.

You noticed the sun was high in the sky and how there were no clouds making everything seem brighter and happier.

You had been driving for a while however you didn't notice as your attention was mostly on Loki, you finally pulled up at the parking lot looking out at the park you giggled. You might be a child but you love the park. As you and Loki got out you could hear him giggling at your excitement. He motioned for you to come over when he put his hands over your eyes

"Loki what are you doing?!" You asked a bit panicked.

"Just trust me y/n your surprise is in the field by the rocks and I hope you like it" Loki said as he slowly began to walk in the park, the nerves growing inside of you.

As you reached the field walking past the park Loki slowly removes his hands from your eyes.

You beheld the amazing sight in front of you, on the field was too rocks that had blankets over to make a den with blankets and a picnic under it, there was also another box under there.

"Oh my goodness Loki I love it so much thank you" you said leaping into his arms he giggled at your childlike actions

"You like it?" Loki said giggling at your reaction.

"Yes of course Loki it's perfect just like you" you said as he let out a giggle before kissing your cheek and leading you under the den.

You two slowly moved under the blankets sitting down on the comfy pillows beneath and staring at the view of the park and lake. You didn't notice but Loki had another surprise aswell

"Y/n there's another surprise I have for you" Loki said happily

"Oh my gosh another surprise, what is it? You asked curious.

Loki picked up the other box that was on the pillows under the den and opened it to reveal a beautiful green emerald necklace.

"Omg Loki it's so beautiful, it's amazing thank you so much" you said gushing as you completely loved the necklace although you swear you had already seen it before.

"It was no problem dear glad you like it" Loki sad putting it on you as he kissed your forehead.

"I love you loki"

"I love you too y/n" Loki said as he kissed you. Gosh had you missed that feeling.

You and Loki slowly began to enjoy the food of the picnic, you admired all the animals swimming on the lake and the birds flying past as the sun was slowly beginning to set.

You glanced at loki. He seemed to be staring at the water however he looked pale like he was kinda sick.

"Loki are you okay" you asked, he didn't reply he just kept staring

"Loki?" You asked now shaking him.

He looked at you. His face was completely pale and his eyes were full of bags, his face looked sunken into like he hadn't eaten or slept in ages and he had tears rolling down his face.

"I-I feel cold" Loki said his voice sounded horrible.

You suddenly got really concerned but it felt like you couldn't move. You couldn't do anything.

You then suddenly noticed your cheeks were wet. You touched your cheek and it was soaked.

"I don't- I don't know what's happening" you said to loki

Suddenly Loki began to disappear and you began screaming after him.

That's when you woke up In bed. Screaming, thrashing about and crying. You reached over and touched the other side of the bed. It was cold and empty. It was all a dream. Loki was still gone.