Loki imagine

I had absolutely no clue what to call this buttttttttttttt this may be a bit of a sad chapter, anyways hope you guys enjoy :)

You know the kind of happiness that blocks out everything from the world, the kind of butterflies that lift you up in the mornings and when he looks at you, the kind of smile that just melts your hearts, the kind of love that gives you something to wake up to every morning and makes your knees buckle and your heart stop till you faint. Yep that's the kind of love my best friend gave me. 

Or well used to give me. I've grown up with my best friend, you might know or recognise his older brother Thor god of thunder. But we're not really friends compared to me and Loki, Thor was kind of full of himself for most of his life and he's only started to loose that over the past few years but anyways back to Loki. Me and him have always gotten along.

It's weird to think that we've been friends through everything but its true, even when he attacked Midgard I was still by his side, and I have been through everything even today, his wedding day.

But this isn't my dream come true of my fairy tale its his, and theirs. 

Y/n y/l/n was the only person you would dream about meeting, they were perfect in every way. From their captivating smile and friendly laugh, to their bright ocean blue eyes and wavy blonde hair everything about them screamed perfect. 

And I tried to tell Loki how I felt about him but he didn't feel the same, just because we've been through everything together doesn't mean we had to be together in the end. Even though it sucks I just want what's best for Loki and to see him happy, even if that means he's with them and not me. 

I was asked to arrive early to help Loki get into his suit and have his hair and makeup done, However when I walked into the room I had to suck my breathe in because Loki just looked perfect in his suit, it hugged his waist and curves perfectly, his black hair combed back as he was stood in the mirror struggling to tie his tie you knew that was your cue.

You walked up to him gently swatting his hands away and un doing the giant knot he'd made and tying it properly as Loki thanked you as you gave him a reassuring smile. You were Loki's best friend and considering he didn't have a father you agreed to walk him down the isle, which you were sure was the closest you were ever gonna get.

You offered your arm out to Loki who hesitantly took it giving you a nervous smile, you whispered in his ear 'you've got this' before the doors slowly opened and all the guests turned to look at you both walking down the isle together. You saw a lot of the girls looking adoringly at the handsome god of mischief, you knew what it was like to stare at him like that but you were just grateful for the opportunity. 

You both reached the top of the isle and Loki kissed you on the cheek before you took you're seat next to Thor as they all waited for y/n to come down the isle.

After a few moments of watching Loki pace around the doors finally opened and everyone stood. And just like you thought they looked perfect, they were wearing a white suit/jumpsuit they didn't have a veil but their bright smile and adoring and happy eyes stole every ones attention, and as much as you hated to admit it you were happy Loki picked them.

The way his eyes lit up as they reached the end of the isle; you knew Loki was happy and that was enough to make you smile even through the tears that no one noticed. The church went silent and when the priest asked for objections it took you every bit of strength you had to not stand up and beg him to choose you, to love you, but you knew that was wrong so you just gripped your chair instead. 

 Watching him say I do to them broke your heart but you knew it was going to happen, when he smiled at you yo couldn't help but feel bad, it was his special day and you should be happy for him so you smiled back. 

You were so lost in your own world that you didn't notice Loki and y/n walking back down the isle until you saw everyone stand up and throw confetti over them as they laughed and cheered, you gave Loki a last smile and a kiss on the cheek before walking out the church, you didn't want to leave him, especially not on his wedding day but you knew if you were ever going to find happiness that you had to leave him behind. So you did. 

Hey guys sorry this chapter was sad and short I will hopefully have a longer one up soon until then I hope you enjoyed :)