Vampire prt 5

Hey guys so here is the continued story for the vampire series sorry it took so long to get another chapter up for you guys I haven't had a lot of free time but I will try and upload as much as I possibly can and hopefully finish this series soon. Anyways enjoy :)

It had been a few days since me and loki had officially started dating each other and I couldn't be happier. For the past few days I've spent most if not all my time with Loki and I've loved every second of it. The other vamps were a bit sceptical about it at first although I never told them in person loki did however he wanted me to go round for dinner some time so I could officially be introduced as Loki's new girlfriend.

However whilst my life with loki has been going great I haven't heard from stark ever since I saw him change. I wanted to talk to him but didn't know where to start or what questions to ask I had so many. How long had he been like that, why had he never told me. I wanted to ask him so much I'm pretty sure his Brain would be fried; but I haven't heard from him in days and I was slowly starting to worry.

As I checked my phone I clicked on Tony's name seeing all the messages I had sent him but none in return he hadn't even seen them.
Sighing I hit the call button and pressed my phone up to my ear. It rang and rang but they're was no answer.

I tried a few more times and still no answer until I rang for the 6th time and finally there was an answer

"Stop calling me" starks loud voice boomed down the phone

"No why should I? You've been ignoring me for the past few days and why I haven't done anything to you I just wanted to know your okay but you know what forget it" I said growing slightly angry

"Ugh your right I'm sorry look the past few weeks have been really stressful for me and now that the secret is out ugh I'm so sorry please can I see you?" Stark asked in a pleasing tone

"Fine but only because I want to know what has happened to you the past few days" you said annoyed as you hung up.

He texted you where to meet him to, you got dressed throwing on some leggings and a random shirt before doing some light makeup and putting your hair up in a messy bun before looking yourself in the mirror making sure you looked okay before leaving the house.

You texted Loki telling him what was happening and he said good luck as you slowly began to walk towards the woods where Tony told you he'd meet you.

"Took you long enough. The skin freaks not with you is he?" Tony barked

"No Loki isn't here, it's just me" you said in a calming voice

"Good, I'll take it you want an explanation" tony said getting close to you.

"That would help thanks" you said giggling a little.

"It's a genetic thing, I can't control it. Something in our blood decided wether we get to be part of the pack or not and I was chosen." Tony says explaining it.

"What pack?"

"My family are part of an ancestors pack. That's apart of the odinsons pack too, we can't cross paths or there will be a blood bath"

"What do you mean blood bath?" You asked

"Well as you most likely know by now the odinsons are vampires, they hunt humans however the one thing we hunt is them."

"What do you mean them? You hunt us too?"

"No we hunt vampires"

"What no you can't do that you can't hurt hi-" you began getting scared

"Don't worry we can't hurt your precious odinsons that's why we have the pack"

"Right so you two can't be friends?"

"Correct" tony said

You had now come to a clearing in the woods in a field filled with blue flowers. I sat down on the grass tired from all the walking as tony sat next to me.

"But we can still be friends right?" I asked

"Of course. The only way that skin crawler is going to get me to stay away from you is on my death bed" tony said laughing. You joined it staring at the flowers and the landscape it was beautiful.

"So what happened between you and him anyways?" Tony asked

"We're together" you said not looking at him.

"What? Y/n you can't be serious he'll kill you" tony said standing up and getting mad.

"No he won't. He won't hurt you" you said standing up and shouting back at stark.

"This isn't fair it shouldn't be him." Tony said shouting and pacing clearly angry

"What are you talking about?" You asked confused at his anger.

You grew even more confused as tony finally looked at you walking closer until finally he was right in front of you dead still. Till he suddenly grabbed your head and kissed you. Kissing tony was nice but it didn't feel right you were with Loki.

"What the hell stark" you said bringing your fist to his face. But as you hit him you felt your fingers snap and a crack sound. You broke your hand punching tony in the face.

"Y/n I'm sorry" Tony said

"Get away from me!" You shouted running off into the woods trying to find the odinsons house.

You had been running for about ten minutes now and your hand was starting to swell to a purple blue colour. That's when you finally saw their house at a bit of a clearing, you sighed a breath of relief before you saw Loki already running down the stairs to you.

"What happened?" He asked panicked before gagging.

"I punched stark" you said showing him your hand as you remembered they can't stand the smell of them.

"Come on my dad will take a look at it" Loki said guiding you up the stairs.

"God what is that smell" you heard Jane shout from the kitchen.

"Shut it Jane. Father I need help" Loki said as he entered the kitchen all eyes were on you.

You were in the dining room having dr. Odinson take a look at your hand.

"How did you break it?" He asked

"I punched tony" you said as if it was nothing

"You punched a wherewolf nice" emmet said grinning high fiveing your other hand as you both laughed.

"Why does it stink like a dog?" Jane asked as she walked into the room

"Hi Jane" you said politely.

"Oh that's what the smell is. You do know how much you've screwed up right?"

"Jane not now" Loki said

"Fine but just so she knows if anything is said we're all dead" Jane said flicking her hair whilst walking out the room.

"Don't worry about her she's a bitch" Loki said as his dad finished casting up your hand

Loki imagines, fluff and smut On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara