Loki series imagine

⚠️Hey so I thought I should start making some of these this will contain spoilers however this chapter does not follow the plot of the episode just the characters and locations, this is a short and sad imagine so hope you enjoy ⚠️

Loki had been staying at the TVA for well, he didn't actually know how long he had been there for. He was a Variant helping Möbius track down another Variant version of himself which was quite confusing to him.

Möbius left Loki to look at some files at his desk.
As Loki was flipping through the folders he came across one labelled Ragnarok, Loki's face fell as he read the file. His home was gone. He had nothing to come back to.

Loki sat there staring at the file as tears started forming in his eyes, everything Loki had hoped to go home to was gone. He looked at the survivors, he looked for Thor's name and was relived to find out Thor made it but as he checked the list even more he couldn't find you.

Loki desperately checked the files for your name creating a whole mess on the desk until he pulled up your name. Y/n y/l/n.

He opened the file to see a picture of you from your coronation, he saw your birth date and his heart fell and shattered as he saw the date of your death.

The tears slowly spilled from his eyes as he stared at the date in the file not believing it. Refusing to believe it.

He got up from his seat, grabbing the file and marching down the hallway to find möbius.

He found möbius in his office filling out some paperwork.

"Tell me it's not true!" Loki said slamming down the file.

"What? What is that Loki?" Möbius asked.

"Tell me it isn't true!" Loki shouted at möbius as his eyes welled up again.

Möbius took a look at the name in the file, he sucked in a breathe as he read your name, his face fell as he wasn't sure what to tell him.

"Loki this was a conversation I wasn't hoping to have with you yet" Möbius said his voice sincere.

"Where is she? I want to see her" Loki demanded his voice getting higher and higher.

"Loki I can't" Möbius said.

"I said show me" Loki screamed kicking the chair across the room.

"Fine" Möbius said as he got your chip out of your file to put in the projector.

He saw your face come on the monitor. It was you as a child playing with Loki in the gardens laughing and smiling as you were both chasing Thor. The next was a skip to your first date together; seeing you in your dark green and black dress as Loki was in a black suit with a green scarf with his arms wrapped around your waist as you both slowly danced to the music in the small midgardian restaurant he'd taken you too.

The next was a snippet of when Loki became king and you two had to get married to become king and queen as Odin was in odinsleep , it was frigga walking you down the isle as Loki beamed at you.

Loki fell to the floor watching your life as if it was a movie made for others enjoyment. He began to sob.

The next slide showed your coronation as queen on your home planet, though this wasn't the version of himself he knew, this was his future version, a version upon seeing her he wished he had got to live.

The next slide Loki saw it was you on the rainbow bridge after Loki had just arrived, it was you fighting Hela. Even though you were a graceful and skilled warrior hela was no match for you and your powers, Loki watched in pain and agony as hela's sword went through your stomach stabbing you and pinning you to the rainbow bridge.

Loki saw as the future version of himself held you in his arms crying and desperately trying to save you but he couldn't, he watched as you had your last kiss, said I love you the last time and took your last breathe, going limp in his arms as he screamed.

Loki watched as the screen went black, his heart fell to pieces; it shattered. He sat there tears pouring down his face as he realised he'd lost you.

"S-sh-she's gone" Loki said between tears

"I'm sorry Loki, we weren't going to show you" Möbius said going to join you on the floor.

"She left me" Loki said in disbelief

"She didn't leave you Loki, her time was up and she had an amazing life with you, she loved you" Möbius said as he placed an arm around Loki's shoulders trying to comfort him.

"I'm all alone now" Loki said as realisation hit him.

"Your not alone Loki, I'm here and I'm not going" Möbius said pulling Loki closer to him as Loki continued to sob his heart out.