Loki imagine loki dying

Imagine Loki dying like in Thor the dark world

loki had just been stabbed in the heart and was now led on the floor crying. He was being held by Thor as he cried and Loki kept apologising to Thor about him being stupid. You nelt down on the floor next to loki as you sobbed you looked into his pale blue eyes as he said "I'm sorry I'm so sorry I love you please don't forget me please don't I love you so much and I will always love you" by now you were crying waterfalls coming from your eyes as you stared back at him speechless. When you had finally found the words to speak "you don't have anything to be sorry for your going to be okay I'm never going to forget you and I'm never going to stop loving you" "I'm done this is the end of me I'm sorry I love you y/n and Thor I'm so sorry" and with that he slipped away he closed his eyes as his head fell back Thor started screaming at the top of his lungs as you say there unable to move you felt like you couldn't breathe like your whole world was about to end. All you could hear in your head was Loki's voice over and over again saying I love you. One thing you knew you had to do was make malekith pay you were going to be the one to drive a sword right through his heart take his life just like how he took Loki's.