Kissing booth part two.

A:N this continues right after the first chapter.

"Yeah, we want to do a kissing booth" Thor said awkwardly.

"Hmm. Okay, I think I speak for everyone when I say kissing is the number one cause of all germs, cavities, shingles, gingivitis, cold sores....."

"Ew" said some people sat at the table.

"Uh, it would be totally voluntary." You said trying to make it sound better.

"And no tongue, because we're not the french, most of us." Thor said gesturing to the woman with the accent. (I can't remember her name in the movie)

"I'm British you wanker!" She exclaimed.

"Excuse me, but would you two be working the booth?" Asked an awkward kid sat at the table.

"Me?  No" you said quickly. 

"We're just the organisers. But I can assure you that we have some real A-listers lined up. You can count on that"

"Would odinson be working the kissing booth?" One of the OMG girls asked.

"Ha! Loki? You'd have a better chance of getting miley Cyrus to become a nun...." Thor began

"Absolutely! No. Odinson will be working the booth. I promise odinson will be there." You said

"Hmph" Thor said beside you knowing there was no way you were going to convince loki to work the booth.

This is a family tradition. For as long as I can remember, we've had lunch with the Odinson every Sunday!

"Hey guys"
"Hey!" I said standing up

That's Mrs odinson. She's sort of a surrogate mum to me. I couldn't have made it through the years without her.

"How's school going?" She asked me

"Let's just say 'interesting'" I said glancing at loki to find he was already looking at me.

"I don't know what that means but I wanna hear all about it" she said pointing a finger to me.

"Hey" she said greeting my dad.

"Hi" he said back

"Hey there." She said greeting my younger brother

"And how's my favourite little man?" She asked ruffling his hair

"I'm okay" he replied barely looking up from his iPad.

"Hey, Loki! I haven't seen you since you got back from football camp" my dad said causing everyone to look at loki.

"They got you starting again?"

"Well......He'll be lucky if he makes it through the season. He goes and gets into a fight on the first day of school" said mr Odinson

"Really? What happened?" My dad asked curious.

"Tell him" mr odinson said to loki

Here we go. I thought to myself

"It was just some argument over something that happened at football camp, excuse me" he said glancing at you before walking away from the table.

Huh I wonder why he didn't say anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Our booth is going to kick ass at the carnival" you exclaimed

"Oh, and news update........ Mia stopped me in the hall and said that she was going to the party tonight and wanted to make sure I was there." Thor said with a smug look (sorry just to clear that up as I didn't last time Mia is part of the OMG girls the most popular girls in the grade)