Impersonating loki

Hey guys this is the chapter I promised you after I've kinda neglected this book I'm sorry I'll start writing again properly soon, but for now hope you enjoy please give feedback.

Loki was out with Thor and sif training for the day, so you were stuck at home all alone.

You walked into the throne room glancing around at all the details of the throne room it was amazing. And then there was the throne a it shone with gold  decorating the throne beautifully. As she took small steps up the throne she realised how much she could see from his throne, what the normal asgardians could not see, she could see the dungeons and the corridors leading to their bed chambers. On the throne lied lokis crown (as Odin was still in the odinsleep) ,it was made of gold and it had horns protracting from the top of it, it was a perfect match to fit her husbands head.

With Loki being gone and would probably not return until dusk, she decided to put on his crown and sit on his throne. She sat with the normal attitude that loki has. I tried to do the smirk that he had but failed miserably. Laughing to herself as she tried again and again to get the smirk right but she couldn't.

As she bowed her head from too much laughter she heard a chuckle coming from the dark corner. She froze in her spot terrified of what he might do.

"Well, well my love you don't seem to have the king look quiet yet but you'll get there" loki  chuckled finally coming out of the shadows

"L-lo-loki I'm sorry I didn't know you'd be b-back y-yet" She stuttered scared of what he might do

"Stop stuttering my love I'm not mad at you I'm rather amused actually, you should try and do the impression again sometime" Loki  said leading you away from the throne.

You handed him back his crown and he sat on his throne. You sat on his lap, for he was the king and you were his queen.