The libary

Hey guys this was requested by SometimesLaufeyson  so thanks for this request also it is based on a dirty whisper however I couldn't actually find one with the correct words sorry guys. Also imma add a smut warning here just to be warned lol so without further ado let's get on with the story 📖 also sorry I'm not that good at writing smut on my own yet lol

He smirked when he watched you walk by, pride swelling in his chest while he bit his lip. The palaces library was practically empty and he glanced around as sneakily as he could before making his way to you.

You were standing on a small stool, stretching to push the book back into place when his hand groped at your ass. You let out a small squeak. "Loki!" You hissed quietly

"What?" He asked innocently, grinning at you like he wasn't to blame.

"One of the guards could see you!" You whispered, looking around in case any of the maids or guards were walking by.

"So why wear a outfit like that?" He asked you lowly. He humming softly as his nose pressed against your neck. "You look ravishing." You sighed softly in pleasure, biting your lip. "Loki," You whined quietly.

You looked around, searching for any maids before grabbing his wrist and tugging him away. Loki grinned as you pulled him, keeping him to you as you both went to the back of he library.

Hardly ever did anyone actually go there. You went to the last row of shelves, Loki behind you and he was quick to press you against it, hands reaching down and sliding under your dress. You moaned lowly, grinding up against him.

"Fuck," You whispered. "Such a dirty little kitten am I going to have to punish you darling?"He teased, smirking to you as he continued his teasing

You grinned and lent against the book case your face only inches from the books "Come on, Loki for the love of god stop teasing." Loki grinned, toying with your underwear.

"What have we here kitten?" You moaned as his finger rubbed at the clothing, teasing your wetting hole. "Are you wearing something sexy under this?" He asked.

He moved so you were bent over more in front of him. "Show me" You bit your lip and wiggled your hips as you slowly pulled down your trousers.

"Please, Loki," You whispered. "Stop being a tease." Loki smirked and got on his knees behind you. He groped your ass and completely removed your trousers.

He groaned as he saw the lacy underwear barely covering you. He just smirked and pulled it down before stuffing it in his pocket. His hands groped gently at your thighs before he dragged his tongue over your folds. He moaned softly, listening to your soft cry. He gave your ass a light smack, making you gasp. "Quiet kitten you don't want us to be disturbed before you get to cum do you?" You shivered and nodded. "Yes loki" You whispered, pressing your mouth against your arm.

Loki began to work his tongue over you, moaning as he tasted you. Listening to your soft moans and whimpers that were muffled with your arm. He growled as he thrusted his tongue into you again and again, dragging it quickly.

He smirked when you pressed back against you and smacked your ass again, moving his tongue to your clit. He licked and hummed as he used his free hand, and he softly inserted a finger.

"Loki" You gasped out, your back arching as you shook. He'd suddenly pulled away and you felt his hand hit your ass hard, "You will obey me okay kitten and I will give you what you want" You felt his cock head pressing against your hole, making you whine and you pressed back against him.