Loki stuck in quarentine

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in literally forever I have had literally no ideas on what to write so considering we are all stuck in quarantine I thought I should prolly write something even though it's prolly gonna be rubbish as everyone is bored lol anyways hope you guys are all okay and taking care of yourself's and without further ado let's get on with the story 📝 also sorry this is prolly gonna be short.

Poke
Poke
Poke
Poke
Poke
You felt someone poking at your rib cage. Glancing over you saw Loki with a bored look on his face poking you in the side

"What do you want Loki?"

"I'm sooo booooooooored being stuck inside" Loki whined with a pout making you giggle

"I know you are but we need to stay inside plus there's plenty we can do in my apartment" you said excitedly

"Like what?" Loki said not returning your enthusiasm

"Well I have a whole bookshelf full of books"

"Read them all" Loki expclaimed like it was the most obvious thing ever

"How could you have read all my books, I have extra thick ones in there like Harry Potter, diary of the wimpy kid so many more, surely you can't have read them that fast"

"I've read them all even the wimpy ones and the Harry Potter"

"Okay who was your fave character?" You asked to tear him

"I quite liked draco" Loki said

"Of course you do"

(Sorry if you don't like Harry Potter I started binge watching the movies and have slowly become obsessed)

"Well we could always watch tv"

"There's nothing good on, do you have any good ideas y/n?"

"Hey those were good ideas not my problem you don't like them"
Loki ignored your statement going back to poking at your side.

"We could do some baking" you said

Loki stopped poking you and sat up.

"That's actually a good idea" Loki said as he thought about it

"Really? I have the ingredients to bake cakes as I was going to but then forgot" you said laughing

"Yeah that sounds like a fun idea" Loki said getting up from the couch pulling you up with him and pulling you to the kitchen.

Loki pulled the aprons out and tied his hair up in a ponytail, a sight that you must admit looked really funny he had hairs poking out everywhere whilst he slid the rainbow coloured apron over his head as I tied my plain white one around my waist.

Giggling as Loki read the instructions carefully you still couldn't hold your laughter at how adorable he looked in a ponytail

Sorry only pic of him in a ponytail I could find

"Y/n concentrate we have a cake to bake" Loki said accidentally throwing some batter over you due to his fast whisking it landed on your face. Laughing you gasped in shock as Loki stood there peeing himself with laughter.

"Y/n omg I'm so sorry" Loki said in between laughs

You laughed picking up a handful of batter

"Now y/n come on it was just an accident-" Loki was stopped half way through his sentence as you rubbed batter down his face with your hand laughing. Loki wiped the batter out of his eyes.

Laughing he picked up another handful of batter and threw it in your direction you ducked and it went over your head splatting on the wall behind you.

"Oh game on!" You said evilly as you grabbed more batter throwing it at him.

Soon it turned into a fit of laughter and batter fight as you both completely made a mess of the kitchen and each other.

Loki had batter and frosting all over his face his hair was matted with cream and he was covered head to toe in flour, icing, sugar, batter and icing so much that you could no longer see the rainbow colours on his apron.

As he threw another load of flour in your direction you were covered in flour, sugar, cream, and batter your hair was soaked with cream and sugar dripping onto your flour and batter filled face and onto the floor, your apron was covered in icing and batter as you ran around the kitchen trying to get away from Loki.

The walls and floors were plastered with the ingredients to make a cake yet one was not being made.

As both you and Loki ran around your kitchen island you both ran in the same direction crashing into each other and falling on the floor in a fit of laughter.

After you had both dyed your laughter down Loki finally helped you get off the floor where he held you in the middle of the kitchen slowly swaying back and forth till you both started giggling again. Loki looked at your eyes and your covered face and slowly began to kiss the batter off your face making you giggle again.

"Loki stop" you said laughing

"Hold on almost all gone" Loki said giggling himself now whilst still rocking with you. Loki looked into your eyes again and kissed your lips this time. The kiss was nice and warming and it finally silenced your giggles.

"I love you y/n" Loki said after he broke the kiss staring at you once again

You gasped realising that was the first time he had actually told you he loved you, he was the first one to finally say the words you had been hoping to hear for a while. As your heart swelled with happiness and you smiled brightly you said "I love you too Loki"

Loki smiles and instantly kissed you again before twirling you around in the air and putting you back down on your feet.

"We really need to clean this place" you said now realising how bad your kitchen was

"True but it's gonna take us ages" Loki said groaning

"I know but the quicker we get it done the quicker we can find something else to do" you said in a suggestive manner to Loki who grinned in response.

"Oh yeah we better get cleaning then" Loki stated.

Giggling as you both made silly faces whilst cleaning 🧹 and your kitchen was finally clean.

Heya guys sorry another authors note Ik I'm soooo boring but anyways considering we have some more time in quarantine I might update some more but I can't make promises as it's very boring inside and with no ideas too lol 😂 so let me know if yalls have any requests or anything you want me to write and thanks for reading sorry if it was short.