Im sorry prt 2

Warnings : sad, bad language (aka swearing) sorry for the bad language I never usually say this stuff so writing it feels weird too lol

After Loki had walked out you hadn't moved. You stayed on the floor in a fit of tears, you couldn't pull yourself together. It was all your fault you had no one else to blame other then yourself for what you had done.

Thor had passed out on your kitchen floor after falling over, you could hear him snoring which only made you sadder knowing that you've now destroyed his relationship with his brother all because you had to get drunk. As you led there crying you could only wonder what must've been going through Loki's head. To hear and see what he did that must've broken him and that's all your fault cause you couldn't keep your legs closed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Loki's pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woken up and checked the time on the nightstand it was early hours in the morning and I noticed y/n still wasn't back. This was odd. She liked to drink and would often end up drunk and wondering but she was always back by now. That's when I heard the moaning coming from the kitchen.

Slowly I quietly got out of bed and peaked out my bedroom door, that's when I saw the worst sight ever. My brother and my girlfriend doing 'it' on the kitchen counters. My heart dropped.

"Y/n?"

"Oh shit" I heard her say as she pushed Thor off her.

"L-Loki it's not what it looks like"

"It's not what it looks like is it, then why is my brothers dick still in you" I said shouting as tears streamed down her face.

She pushed Thor off her fully making him drunkenly stumble and fall on the floor as you pulled your skirt down and straightened it.

"Loki please let me explain myself please" she begged trying to walk towards me as i backed away

"No fuck you" I said out of anger

"L-Loki please"

"No fuck you and fuck Thor, oh wait you just did" I said screaming at her not caring anymore

"Loki please I didn't mean it please listen to me"

"No you know what my whole life Thor has always gotten everything he wanted, the one thing I had that he didn't was you and now he has that two, so you can leave me alone"

"Loki please I'll do anything" she said as I began walking towards the bedroom

"Clearly" I said sarcastically as I started to pack my things.

"Loki please I made a mistake please don't leave me" she said pleading

"I'm leaving y/n I hope your happy with Thor, I'll send Bucky to get my things tomorrow goodbye thank you for being my partner through everything and I'm sorry I couldn't satisfy you, have a good life I love you" I said as i took my final last look at the apartment minus the kitchen and my last look at her before I walked out the door broken.

I lent against the door biting my knuckles as the tears and sobs streamed out as I was lent against the door. I couldn't help it, I knew I should try and contain myself but I just couldn't stop crying. After a few minutes of just standing there crying his heart out Loki went to the only place he knew.

As he knocked on the door he dried his eyes and tried to make himself look more presentable.

"Hey.. oh Loki are you okay?" Bucky asked as he opened the door in his tank top.

Bucky had helped Loki a lot and Loki had helped Bucky since they both came back. They had something to bond over, the fact that their mind wasn't their own, so they had become quite close and now Loki didn't know where to turn to.