Tom finding out your pregnant

A/N: okay so I know this isn't loki but when I tried writing it as him I just didn't know how to write it so I wrote it a Tom Hiddleston way sorry guys I know this book was about Loki but if you think about it tom is Loki lol................................ anyway sorry and I hope u guys can still enjoy it also there's gonna be some bad language just to warn you. 

No no no it can't be there's gotta be a mistake. You thought to yourself as you sobbed. In your hand was a pregnancy stick saying postive.

"Shit........fuck what the hell am I gonna do" you yelled as you threw the stick across the counter and burst into even more tears.

Tom will probably leave me he don't have time for a baby he barely has time for me let alone a child 👶 what am I gonna do I can't loose Tom he's all I have. shit what am I gonna do.

As you were crying in the bathroom Tom had came home early from filming Thor the dark world he wasn't supposed to be home for another two weeks though.

"Honey I'm home where are you" you heard tons voice from the living room

What the hell you thought to yourself. You dried your tear stained cheeks and walked out the bathroom. Once Tom saw you he ran to you and embraced you in his arms but then as soon as he saw your face he looked worried and concerned.

"Darling what's wrong is it the fact that I'm home early and didn't call" Tom said as his whole face showed no emotion but worry and concern

"No no of course it's not that and nothings wrong it's just that..." you trailed of your voice cracked

"What is it my love"

"Tom I'm pregnant I'm so sorry I know you won't want a family and you'll probably want to leave me and I'm so so so sorry" you said as you began crying again.

Toms eyes went wide and he had the biggest smile plastered on his face

"Lucy I would never want to leave you and of course I'm not mad I've wanted a family with you for as long as I can remember keep it don't keep it it's okay it's all right with me I just want you to know that I will always love you and always want to have your kids" Tom said as he planted his lips on yours you sobbed and hugged him.

________ten months later_____

You were now holding your one month old baby boy named Loki. You were happy that Tom let you keep the baby because now you were married to Tom and living the dream.