Kissing booth

Hey yalls sorry for not updating recently collage is hectic, but I hope you are all doing alright, I will try my best to upload over Christmas and hope that you guys enjoy this chapter let's get on with it lol 😂

Also just wanted to add in that loki and Thor will be sorta swapping ages in this one loki is going to be older then Thor and if you haven't seen this movie sorry for the spoilers but it's on Netflix it's a great movie so you guys should check it out :)

Your pov.

Hey I'm y/n and this is my best friend Thor, we were born on the same day at the same time in the same hospital, our parents were best friends, so we were practically raised like twins.

Me and Thor have been best friends for the longest time, Thor has an older brother called loki but he's completely opposite to Thor.  He's the bad boy everyone at our school swoons for, he sleeps around, gets in fights and basically has the worst reputation in the whole school. Thor and loki didn't get along because Thor basically had to live under his brothers reputation which means they didn't get along a lot.

Which leads you to your present day. It was the last day of summer before school starts and you were over Thor's house relaxing by the pool.

Your phone buzzed so you picked it up "ewww perv oh my god Thor guess what Warren just texted the whole school" you said calling out to your friend.

"Thor?" You asked not finding him anywhere.

"GERONIMO" Thor shouted as he jumped from the balcony into his pool

"Oh my god Thor, that was a good one"

"That was a good one" Thor said

"So we need to decide what to do for the charity for the council meeting next week"

Lee nodded along with you as you noticed loki walking up the balcony in tight trousers and no t-shirt showing off his chiselled body.

I know what your thinking right, loki odinson is ridiculously hot, but Thor and I have developed a list of friendship rules. Thor is in charge of rule number seven, 'relatives of your best friend is totally off limits' this is a huge role for Thor. I guess it comes with living in the shadows of a high school legend.

"Thor, have you seen my athletic cup?" Loki asked

"Yes asshat. I needed it for all those varsity sports I've been playing you know?" Thor said mocking loki

"Hey n/n"  (you can use your own nickname for that)  he knows I hate being called n/n

"Yes loki" he hates being called loki

"When did you get the boobs?" He said mocking me as I covered myself in embarrassment

"When you were at football camp leaning to be a better douche. It was almost like she was on human growth hormones or something" Thor said mocking you back to his older brother.

"Hey, Thor rule number 2 please" you said scowling at your friend.

Rule number 2 never share each others secrets with anyone else.

"Whatever, hey m and d are out of town Friday night so party starts at eight, don't invite any jackasses" Loki said warning his brother.

"Does that include you?" Thor asked.

"Ooooooooo" both you and Thor said in sync.