Loki x male reader

AN: Imagine Loki finally introducing his boyfriend to his friends.

He stood in the mirror fastening his tie, he was wearing a white button up shirt he decided to add a tie as he didn't know if it would be formal or not. Loki came into the room smiling at themselves at the amazing man stood in front of them, so happy they get to call him his.

He turned around noticing his handsome god of a partner, a smile instantly spread across his face Loki looked amazing as always but yet they still managed to make him breathless.

"You know it's rude to stare right?" he said stepping towards Loki snaking his arms behind their head.

"I must be very rude then cause I can't seem to take my eyes off you love" Loki said chuckling as they put their arms around his waist.

"I think we both may just be very rude" he said chuckling.

"Hmm" Loki said agreeing with a bright smile.

"Are you sure you're friends will like me?" He asked anxiety laced in his voice.

"Yes. And even if they don't i don't care because I adore you and that's all that matters." Loki said staring at him adoringly.

"I know and your opinion is all that matters, but I still want your're friends to like me" he replied looking at the floor.

"Hey, hey look at me" Loki said lifting his chin up with a finger "I don't care what my friends say and you shouldn't either 'cause no matter what we're in this together." Loki said making him smile. They both lent forward and pressed their lips together in a passionate kiss.

They were interrupted by a knocking at their door. Loki broke the kiss and pulled his hands away to open the door.

Loki opened the door to reveal Thor standing there with a smug smile on his face.

"Ah hello brother." Loki replied.

"Greetings brother and y/n, how are you this fine evening." Thor's cheerful voice boomed across the apartment.

"Fine brother and you?" Loki said wincing as Thor's voice practically screamed down their ear.

"I am quite splendid thank you, y/n how are you feeling about Tonight's party?" Thor asked kindly as he walked across the room to embrace him in a squashing hug.

"I'm really nervous actually." He said letting out a shaky breathe.

"Don't be nervous we're not scary people and you are a quite funny person so I'm sure they will love you." Thor replied giving him an encouraging hug.

"Right lets head off then." Loki said grabbing their jacket. You and Thor followed them out the door and into the car for the party.

You all pulled up to a huge building looking like it could house hundreds. He drew in a sharp breathe feeling more anxious about how many people he would have to meet, Loki grabbed his hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. The car came to a stop, he sucked in one last big breathe before getting out of the car.

Loki took his hand into yours before entering the building, they climbed up some stairs and walked down a few hallways before they could hear loud upbeat music and lots of people chattering.

The bouncer opened huge double doors to reveal a huge party, As you three entered the room voices began to shout.

"AYYYYYYY Loki, Thor" A bunch of people shouted as you all entered holding their drinks up in the air

"Hello all my friends" Thor boomed as Loki put their hand up saying hi whilst squeezing y/n's for reassurance.

The first to walk up was a stunning woman in a black dress, she had reddish/ginger hair and bright red lipstick on with a happy smile "Hey Loki nice to see you again" the woman said

"Pleasure is all mine widow" Loki said flashing her a bright smile. Her gaze turned to you.

"Hey you must be y/n, I'm Natasha It's a pleasure to meet you" Nat said holding out her hand for him to shake. He wiped his palms on his trousers before holding out his hand as she shook it.

"Pleasure to meet you too Natasha, I've heard a lot of things about you." H replied his nerves disappearing a little.

"All bad I hope." Nat said with a smile, she gave a flirty wink before walking back off to the party.

The next to walk up was a short man with combed black hair, he was wearing a suit and had a drink of whisky in his hand.

"'sup Reindeer games I'm glad you could make it." he said patting Loki on the back

"Thank you stark for the invite, this is my boyfriend y/n" Loki said introducing you.

"Hi I'm Tony Stark you may have heard of me genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist, welcome enjoy the party" he said patting him on the back before heading off to get another drink.

He met a lot of people, Wanda, Steve, Bucky, Bruce, Vision and Clint, each of them were nicer then the last. You were sat in a group playing games and drinking. You were sat next to Loki, you glanced over at him smiling, he was talking to Nat.

You noticed Nat lean over to Loki and say "I like him" with a smile.