Chapter 35: I Love You Too, But...

Magsimula sa umpisa

He listened to every word that came out from your mouth. He was happy that you loved him too but he was so confused by what you said, 'separate ways'.

He was silent so you decided to continue, "Bakugo, I am--" You were about to tell him your true identity until the door suddenly opened.

"You, H/C-head, Master wants to talk to you," Dabi was standing in front of the door as Twice and Spinner untied the chains around your body and the metal handcuffs.

"So I heard you were his daughter," Spinner muttered out as he grabbed you by your right arm while Twice had your left. You shot him a glare before turning your gaze to the shocked Bakugo.

"Bakugo!" You shouted before you were taken outside and the doors were closed again. Bakugo couldn't believe he just lost you in an instance, and so, he regretted not doing anything.

"Y/N!"

▲▲▲

"I don't get it. How come you're Master's daughter when you don't even look similar?"

"We never saw Master's face, idiot. How are you sure they don't look the same?"

"I heard he doesn't even have a face."

The two's conversation really irritated you. It's like you weren't there walking between them. You ignored the rest of their conversation until you reached the same old huge doors of All For One's office. The two opened it and closed it back again when you went inside.

You stopped in front of his desk while waiting for him to turn around his seat so you could see his face, I mean, his masked face.

"Dad," You spoke before he finally turned around as he placed his hands on the table, "I feel like I've never seen you for a hundred years, daughter. Welcome back once again."

"Dad, why did you have to take him? He's not involved in All Might and Midoriya's connection! This doesn't make any sense!" You growled. He stayed calm and rational even after your behaviour, he didn't get why you were mad so he wanted you to understand.

"I didn't kidnap that boy, Shigaraki did. This was all his plan, and I'm impressed that he's finally succeeded. The main reason why I let them take you too was that I wanted to tell you something," You gritted your teeth.

So this was all handyman's plan?

"Your mission at UA is over, I have found what I wanted to find so there's no reason on going to UA anymore. You've done a good job as an undercover. I am now going to train you as promised," Your eyes grew wide.

It's over now, you won't get to go to UA anymore. You're job as Y/N L/N is done. You're finally going back to your Father and your path of becoming a villain.

But why do I feel like it's... it's not what I wanted...? Well, it's all over now... I won't face them as a friend anymore... they'll see me as a villain once we meet again... it's over...

"What's with the face? Aren't you happy to be back?" You furrowed your eyebrows.

I have to save Bakugo first.

"Tell Shigaraki to let go of Bakugo! Give him a demand or something!" You yelled. Before everything going to an end, you have to free Bakugo first, no matter what.

"I believe I can't do that. Like I said, this is Shigaraki's own doing and I'm grateful he's done a remarkable job. From now on, why don't you treat him as your brother? It'd be fun since you're soon going to take the path he's currently taking right now."

You stared at him in shock.

Brother? Pfft, like I would!

"I'm sorry, Father. But I won't let some crazy guy become my family. I would never," You uttered in a low tone before storming out of your own Father's office.

This was the first time you acted furious towards him since you admired him so much. You knew your love for your Father was so high yet your love towards someone else easily surpassed it. You didn't know why but when you're with that person, you feel free from darkness. Never did you thought it was where you belong.

Your love for Bakugo was immeasurable.

I won't let anyone hurt him. Whoever wants to destroy him will have to face hell. Bakugo deserves better than this. I'll make sure he becomes someone he wanted to be in the first place before I barged in to his life. Even if it means we'll have to forget each other again.

~1456 words~