Sweet Tea, Sweet Home

"What!! I lost!" Sokka stared at the Pai Sho board, seeing that he had lost, gripping his hair that he would need to ask Zuko to help get cut. Iroh chuckled and leaned back slightly, crossing his arms over his chest "I'm sorry young man, but you obviously have no strategy for a game like this, you're very head on and don't think about what you're next move is, it's about harmonies, not capturing my tiles and destroying them" the old man nodded towards some of the tiles Sokka had broken while they played.

Being the child that Sokka was, he crossed his arms over his chest while pouting for a couple seconds before getting up, "Good night Nephew," this made the 15 year old smile back at the old man, "good night Uncle, will you wake us up when the shop opens tomorrow?" "You bet I will" Iroh chuckled, "I need more than myself to help me make tea," Sokka nodded "Try not to fire bend, I'll tell Zuko too, alright?" "Get to bed, my nephew is waiting for you" Sokka rolled his eyes playfully while starting to walk away, waving to Iroh "night old man," he then folded his arms behind his head as he walked up the staircase to the second floor where their bedrooms were.

He slid the door open to what he assumed was his and Zuko's room, but he was wrong, it was Iroh's room, he slid the door closed once more then walked down the hallway a little further and found his and Zuko's room, opening the door and smiling when he saw the banished prince laying in bed, probably asleep.

"Zuko, are you still up?" He closed the door behind him while walking closer to the bed, kneeling down when he was standing at the edge of the bed, placing his hands on the matress, leaning forward to kiss Zuko's forehead which earned him an irritated huff "I heard you scream from downstairs and I couldn't sleep" the young prince grumbled, opening his eyes to see Sokka who stopped mid lean, his lips puckered, "well I'm sorry that I wanted to beat your uncle" the young warrior finally made contact with Zuko's forehead

This small gesture made the banished prince smile, he sat up and rested a hand on Sokka's shoulder, "Sokka, there's something I need to tell you," the seriousness in the 16 year old's voice alarmed Sokka a little. The 15 year old started to think that Zuko no longer wanted to be with him, that he was too much for the ex prince to handle. He tried to collect his thoughts, nodding slowly. "Uh...what is it...Zuko..?" He pushed out his boyfriend's name hesitantly.

"You really need to cut that hair" Zuko chuckled, since meeting the southern water tribe boy, the stoic teen had been able to display more emotions aside from anger and regret.