Morning Hell

~3rd Zuko~
The Banished Prince had been up for a couple hours and paced the hall, wanting to try and get out some energy, some anger and any other unneeded emotion that could potentially fuck up his bending, his attitude, and or make his face worse by any means. It was around two in the morning, and breakfast was normally at five, which he enjoyed because his nightmares made sure he didn't sleep at all during the night, meaning he ran on barely any energy while training. Making him even more tired, sometimes he'd get full night's of sleep, but normally he wouldn't.

He stopped in front of Sokka's door since he heard the blanket moving, he placed his hand on the cold, golden polished knob and opened the door to see his prisoner with his head in his hands, crying silently and sniffling like no one's business. "What do you think you're doing?" The prince whispered angrily.

                     ~3rd Sokka~
"Crying, what's it look like?" He continued to sob while trying to hold back his voice, not wanting to yell and wake everyone up, or make the man in front of him angered to the point of a beating or more training. He looked up the prince after swallowing a loud wail that he felt coming up, he already seemed weak but he didn't want to seem completely useless. The paler of he two rolled his eyes and adjusted his stance. "Watch how you speak to me, after all, I am the one who decides if you live or not. You're lucky we need you to capture the Avatar." His voice rang in Sokka's ears, for he had completely forgot about his friend since he had been captured. "Don't you dare touch Aang!" Zuko smirked and stepped into the room, closing the door behind him while it squeaked loudly "so, you do know his name? Tell me. Where is he?" He now stood in front of Sokka, ready to beat him at any sign of resistance.

"Like I'm going to tell you, what are you gonna do with him? Kill him? That's pointless! Why capture someone if you're just going to kill him? You just want the fire Lord to reign supreme don't you? You don't want anyone trying to threaten your power!" Sokka started to wail more, his voice involuntarily got louder when he stood up and took a stance of attack, but such was at a loss. The taller of two had already conjured up a whip of fire, lashing the other on the side and on his left leg, causing his bottom half to fall to the ground, his back hitting the bedframe and the top of his body resting on the bed. The paler one turned him over, ripped Sokka's shirt off and started to unleash his rage, counting in his head while yelling "You will learn your place! You will learn not to speak out against me! You will learn submission and disapline!"