Father-Son Time

~3rd Iroh~
The retired soldier sat down with his nephew on his bed, they shared a good couple cups of tea, Zuko resisted at first, but he enjoyed it after all, this was the closet thing he could get to good, needed, old-fashioned Father-Son time. This was was the man he would like to have been his father instead, maybe if that happened, he wouldn't have that big ugly scar on his face. Thinking of Iroh being his father made him think more, he looked at his uncle and smiled slightly, something he never really did. "Uncle," Iroh's attention was brought from whatever he was talking about to his nephew "Was I talking too much again? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to" he took a sip from his tea, "No you're fine, but it's almost breakfast time, go ahead and get some and I'll be there in a moment" the old man smiled at Zuko's calmed tone and nodded. He stood up from sitting on the bed, he gathered his kettle and cups then left the room, shutting the door quietly.

Zuko watched his uncle leave, slightly saddened, then he remembered the little bitch boy that he had given a beating to earlier. He sighed a bit and left his room, seeing that there were two guards heading his way to come and get him, he went ahead and dismissed them "go and wake everyone up, training will start soon" the guards nodded in unison, "Yes Prince Zuko" they bowed they heads and headed to the left after turning around. Zuko rubbed the back of his neck and sighed "Stay calm, stay calm" he cleared his throat and turned towards the door next to his, grasping the doorknob tightly, but slowly. He opened the door and took a couple steps forward, speaking up so he could be heard. "Breakfast is ready, so get up now or starve during training"

  He looked at the boy on the bed, who was now asleep due to the exhaustion of crying and how weak he felt. Zuko cleared his throat again "I said," he spoke louder. "Get up, or starve!" After seeing that the body on the bed didn't move he rolled his eyes and conjured up another fire whip, striking Sokka on his leg "GET UP SCUM!" The slightly younger of the two scrambled awake and out of bed, running to his wardrobe to find a new shirt, almost falling on the way there.