Devil's Tango

Sokka smiled and held Zuko close, the fire prince returning the embrace. "You've grown so much.." the 18 year old rested a hand on the back of his fancy man's head, gripping his hair softly. "Yeah.." the warrior removed his face from the prince's neck and looked up to him, resting a hand on the scarred side of his face, "you still look grumpy."

"You can shut up, get your ass on the bed," Zuko chuckled a little, resting his free hand on the small of Sokka's back, smiling fondly down at his lover who wasn't much shorter than him now. "Maybe just another year and you'll be taller,"

"And that's the day your ass would get destroyed," the 17 year old joked whilst removing his hands from his swain's back, placing them on his hips, pulling their pelvises together. "Uh huh, sure. That's gonna be a very special occasion then," the golden eyed teen; adult now, dipped his head down slightly and kissed his lover's forehead, pulled back then connected his lips onto the slightly shorter male's.

Sokka smiled at these actions and slowly stepped backwards, the two males traveling towards the bed whilst sharing chaste kisses, small giggles being exchanged between the two. Once at the side of the bed the two slowly lowered themselves into it, the prince straddling the hips of his warrior. At this point the two looked at each other; Sokka's hands on his lover's hips, rubbing them slowly whilst the scarred man rested his forearms at the sides of the younger's head.

They smiled softly at each other once again, then the prince was taken by surprise. The stronger one had over powered him, switching their positions so the shorter male was ontop. "Oh, well look at this, you've gotten stronger," Zuko smirked a little, wrapping his arms around Sokka's neck.

"Angrily punching rocks and throwing a bunch of logs will do that," blue eyes looked down into golden ones, then slowly traveled down the body underneath him; getting a peek at a pale collar bone. "I've missed you a lot Zuko." The prince felt his heart melting, hearing those words smoothly falling from his lover's lips touched his heart, he nodded and brought both hands to Sokka's cheeks, squishing them inwards gently, "I missed you too."

The two teens smiled at each other softly once more before the younger of a two placed gentle kisses to his swain's neck, his hands trailing their ways up from the prince's legs to his hips; slowly moving towards the thin silk strip that was tied in a loose knot to stop the robe from being open and exposing the 18 year old to the world. The older male closed his eyes slowly and removed his hands from Sokka's cheek, resting one on his hip while the other gripped brown hair softly.

The two continued this for a moment, before the young warrior slowly undid the knot and pulled the strip away, opening up the silk robe; he sat up and looked down to be greeted with a semi-erect, neglected cock. "I haven't even touched you yet Zuk," the 17 year old chuckled a little and placed a hand on his lover's abdomen, lowering himself down once again to place kisses along the heir's jaw; earning shallow breaths from a mouth that was ajar.

Zuko closed his eyes and had his hand travel down to Sokka's hips; once both were on the sides of his pelvis, he pulled them down to meet his own hips, grinding upwards gently. "Now now, look at who the eager one is this time," the younger lover chuckled a little and kissed his boyfriend's cheek before he got a response, "but it's just been so long, and I missed you a lot,"

"I missed you too," the two teens locked eyes whilst they grinded against the other softly, keeping eye contact with each other, gentle and quiet moans leaving both males, their eyes now closed with their heads thrown back slightly. This exchange didn't satisfy them for long, the two nonverbally decided that they both wanted more, they needed to feel each other again like they did almost two years ago.

They shifted their positions on the bed, instead of behind on the edge they were in the center of the sleeping cushion, clothes had been discarded onto the Prince's floor, soft moans and sounds of gagging came from both teens, Sokka looked down to Zuko and gripped his hair softly, the prince on his stomach whilst the warrior stood on his knees.