After Hell

~3rd~
After around ten minutes of nothing but screaming from both participants, Zuko left Sokka's room. The tanner of the two was still on the floor, clutching his pillow tightly while crying, his back was covered in open wounds due to Zuko's fire whip. But they weren't bleeding since fire had cauterized the fresh wounds. He pulled his legs under him as he shook and twitched, feeling like his back was on fire, he couldn't move due to the pain. He sniffled and lifted his head up slightly while panting, and trying to be quiet, not wanting anymore of what he just had. After another couple of minutes he got off the floor, his legs wobbling, causing him to quickly get onto his bed and lay on his stomach, his head turned to the wall so no one could see his snivling like a baby, or a little kid who couldn't get a toy.

While in the hall Zuko stomped back to his room, once again it wasn't that far from Sokka's, but he still stomped into it, slammed the door and paced around the room, mumbling and grumbling while pretending like he was holding someone's neck in his hands, squeezing tighter with each grumble he let out, his fingers started to emmit small flames that begged to grow brighter and bigger, wanting to join the others and set everything in his way ablaze. But he needed to learn self control, so he stopped and calmed down, placing a hand on his forehead while the other rested on his hip, standing in front of his bed he closed his eyes and let out a deep breath that was almost made of fire. "Calm Prince Zuko" his uncle's voice rang through his head "I am uncle...I am..." "Good!" Zuko's eyes opened abruptly, he turned around saw him "Uncle?" He walked towards the open door, there stood his shorter, plumper Uncle Iroh. The old man smiled and nodded "I brought you some tea" he held up the tea kettle he was hiding in his long sleeves in which both of his arms rested. The prince sighed a bit "I don't want your tea uncle, it's dirty leaf water" "Nonsense prince Zuko, tea helps calm the mind and cleanse the body" Iroh invited himself into the room and went over to the Prince's bedside table, set the kettle down and pulled two cups from his sleeves. "Come, sit and drink with me Nephew"