Prison Check Up

"how many days has it been?" "Not even two Aang" Katara sighed, "thanks a lot for getting us here Sokka" she grumbled, sitting down in the corner of her cell, legs crossed while she rested her chin on the heel of her palm.

"Well, if it weren't for you getting Zuko captured, we wouldn't be here. You understand? Besides, I didn't mean to say anything about Aang's bending until he did it!" The 17 year old warrior tried to reason with his sister, leaning his head on one of the cold bars.

"When do you think Zuko's gonna get here?" The young air nomad looked between the siblings, then earned their attention, "we may never see him Aang. We might end up rotting in here and Lord Ozai will have Zuko take the throne, then this cycle will continue." The 16 year old girl glared at her older brother.

"Just shut up would you! He's not like Ozai, how many fucking times do I have to tell you this??"
"Hey! You little wimps, pipe it down I'm trying to sleep here!" Toph sat up from her laying down position to hell at the commotion. "You're right..sorry Toph.." the water bender sighed and looked over to the earth bender, then patted her head "get back to sleep. We'll wake you up if we get out of here."

"Someone's coming." Toph looked to the others at least where she felt where they were sitting, then pointed at what she thought was the opening of the cell, when it was just a wall.

"Can you tell who it is??" Sokka walked closer to Toph, crouching down the closer he got, putting his hands on her shoulders. "No, I can't tell who it is, but I can feel those steps. Two people" the young warrior looked to his sister, then smirked a little "see, I told you he'd come if we asked for him."

"Just shut up alright! I get it! You fucked the prince so you think you're sooooo special." The water bender retorted with sass, crossing her arms over her chest, glaring at her brother. "Hey, it wasn't all sunshine and love at first, he beat me when I wouldn't listen to him!" Sokka let go of Toph and stood up, staring at his sister, "I was on the verge of death because I disobeyed him so many times Katara! All because I wanted to see you and Aang again! I became a fucking dog to the prince to try and figure out a way to get back with you two!"

After the young warrior took a couple more minutes to spill his heart out about how he and the prince developed their relationship, his sister looked at him. Her face was full of anger, a tinge of remorse and a lot of self hate.

Someone cleared their throat, then rested their hands on the bars. "Now that the show is over, I'd like to see the warrior, the Prince wishes to see you in his quarters. If you try anything, you will be disposed of."

Everyone looked towards the guard who was now opening the cell door, Sokka's eyes lit up with joy, he nodded then slowly walked towards the door. "Thank you, thank you so much!"

~~20 minutes ago~~

The young Prince nodded, then opened his door a little more, looking at the guard "and what do they look like?" He leaned his head agaisnt said door, waiting for description.

"One is a girl, uh braids, weird loop things here," the soldier pointed at the edges of his forehead, "and they go around, to about here," he dragged his hands down the side of his face, going up and around the love of his ears. "She has on blue dressings, I assume from one of the water tribes. There are two young men, one has a pony tail, here."

The soldier turned around and held his fist at about the top, yet middle of the back of his head, "everything underneath is shaven, he too has blue dressings, both are fairly tan, the other two are quite fair like ourselves, one is a short blind girl, black hair that is in sort of a bowl cut, but much longer in the back. Earth Kingdom citizen no doubt, dressed in green and yellow, and the last one is a boy, very short hair with a red bandana around his forehead; green dressing, most likely another Earth Kingdom citizen."

"And you said they wish to see me?" The young prince already figured three of them out, the little blind girl was still a mystery to him. "Yes sir, the one who called himself a warrior wishes to speak with you." Zuko smiled a little at the guard's response, "send him here. Leave the others in their cell. I shall await your return with the warrior."

"Yes prince Zuko." And with that, the guard was off.

~~Now~~

Zuko sat on his bed, nervously awaiting his swain's arrival. He was in nothing but a red silk robe, he had undressed; wanting to touch his lover after a long time apart. His heart was racing, wanting to see how much his lover had grown in the almost two years they haven't seen each other.

A knock at the door almost sent the young Prince into a panic attack. He jumped up from his bed, held his robe closed; walking at a fast pace to the door, opening it partly so he was able to peak his eye out. Unfortunately the room was arranged so that is burned eye was leaking out of the door; fortunately he still had some vision in it.

Whenever he opened the door he saw him, the man he had been hoping for. He smiled and opened the door, letting his smile drop so the guard didn't suspect anything. "You are free to go. Make sure no guard comes down this hallway, if they do I will see that they all become prisoners and are replaced."

"But Prince Zuko! What if this man intends harm!" "He won't, now go." The 18 year old pulled his "prisoner" into his room, then shut the door. Continuing to face said door for a moment, breathing heavily before turning to face his lover, tears threatening to fall from his eyes. "My love,"