Tightly bound

~3rd~
Sokka made no hesitation to start following the prince, thinking was dinner was ready since that's what the taller male said he would come and get him. But to his surprise he was lead to Zuko's room, the set up much like his, the king sized bed was flushed against the middle of the farthest wall from the door while a nightstand rested near it with nothing but a half melted candle.  The wardrobe was about twenty steps to the right of the door, next to a window that was covered with silk red drapes dyed red. Some saw the set up and was distracted by a singled out door across the room from the wardrobe, he had no idea what it was but his mind was filled with thoughts of Zuko walking towards it, grabbing a sword and cutting his head off while the pale prince laughed then ordered the guards to clean up his body. But to his astonishment it was another closet, the closer he got to the prince and the open door more things became visible, like cotton rounds, bandages and towels. "What's this for?" The tan male asked, looking up to the back of the prince's head, "bandages for your wounds." The same monotone voice rang through the Water Tribe boy's ears, hearing that he was going to be cared for struck him as odd, he didn't think  Zuko would care enough.

                      ~Zuko~
I grabbed some cotton rounds along with bandages similar to the ones Sokka wraps around his arms then walked to my bed and set them down, grabbing more. "Sit on the bed snd wait," once my arms were filled with more supplies I looked over to my bed to see the wounded teenager on the bed, sitting carefully, his feet on the floor looking as though he was ready to jump up and run if I so much as breathe. I looked at the supplies in my arm, realized I was missing an antiseptic then searched my shelves for it, after looking for about a minute I found it then dropped everything off next to Sokka.

                     ~Sokka~
The prince kneeled infront of me and grabbed some cotton rounds along with the antiseptic, dousing the cotton with the cleaning liquid, "give me one of your arms," I did as told and felt a strong stinging sensation as he ran the soaked cotton along my arm, my body jerked on my own. My arm returned to my side but not for long because Zuko grabbed it and yanked it out towards him, holding my wrist firmly as he continued to run the soft, soaked material along the injuries he had caused me. "Don't move and it'll hurt less understand?" I raised an eyebrow out of amazement because what I just heard didn't sound normal, yes it was the same voice but somehow not. It wasn't as harsh, instead it was soft and forced, almost as if he didn't wish to speak at all during this.

                       ~3rd~
The older of the two teenagers tightly wrapped Sokka's arm he just lathered in cleaning liquid with gauze bandages then moved to the next arm, repeating the cleaning wrapping process. "Alright, take your pants off." The Fire Prince said this without hesitation which made the Water Tribe boy get flustered "what! I can't just do that!" Gold eyes looked up to glare at blue ones "do you want your injuries to be taken care of or not?" After grumbling to himself to a couple seconds Sokka stood up, making Zuko back up as he took off his ripped up and almost blood soaked pants. After plopping back down the prince repeated the cleaning process, earning twitches of the tan legs infront of him followed by sounds of discomfort. Zuko's eyes wandered up the boys legs to see he had some kind of underwear on in the form of shorts, he rolled his eyes a bit at his thinking that the younger boy was bottom naked infront of him as he wrapped his legs up much like his arms. "There, now get in my wardrobe and grab some new pants." The prince stood and placed everything that wasn't covered in blood back onto the shelf, so basically just some extra wraps of bandage and the sanetizing liquid. A small "Thank you" was emitted from the new Fire Nation wimp as he stood then carefully stepped towards the two doored wardrobe near the corner, quickly browsing through it and grabbing a similar pair of pants he had on before.