New attire

~Zuko~
Sokka scrambled to his closet near me, almost falling in the process and panted a bit, grabbing one of the wire hangers that held a fire nation training uniform. "Could I change alone?" I looked down into his pathetic blue eyes, filled with fear and sadness, I rolled my eyes, turned my back towards him while I crossed my arms over my chest and stood with my legs shoulder length apart, my left foot slightly farther away. I turned my head back a bit to look at the water boy, staring at him while he looked down at the clothing in his hands, he looked around frantically before setting the clothes back, turned his body towards the wardrobe and grabbed the bottom of his tunic, lifted it up slowly. Then I looked away.

                     ~Sokka~
I could feel his eyes on me, watching my every move up until I started to get undressed, I was slow and reluctant to change. "Hurry up water boy, we don't have all day!" I flinched and shook, nodded then removed the clothes from my body as if it was an old layer of skin ready to be shed, the replaced it with a new layer of skin, the fire nation clothing. The short sleeved shirt had red ripped sleeves, the collar was red and had the fire nation emblem on the chest while the long baggy pants had red at the ends of the legs and a slightly darker red on the waistband. I turned towards Zuko and glued my sight to my shoeless feet and the steel floor, "you done yet?" I could hear impatience and anger in his voice, "yeah I am," I looked up slightly and felt a warm hand slide harshly against my left cheek. "You will answer me with 'yes sir' or 'no sir' not  'yeah I am' understand that!" I felt tears welling up in my eyes, about to fall out while I held my cheek with my hand, looking down at the floor once again I nodded, "yes Sir." I choked out, trembling where I stood, looking up slowly and caught myself staring at the most beautiful puddles of gold I have ever seen.

                        ~3rd~
The more the tan male stared the more anger built up in the whiter male's body, growing impatience was about to take over, but he calmed down quickly. "Are you done staring yet!?" Zuko growled and almost slapped Sokka again, but the shorter guy snapped out of his trance, nodded and spoke up, "yes Sir, sorry Sir!" The smaller male shook a bit, grabbing his shirt and bunching up the end of it that rests at his hips as if in instinct. "Good, now we're going to train, you will do everything I say or you'll be punished, understood?" The younger of the two nods and looks down to the floor, his small bun was gripped tightly and yanked back, being forced to look at the fire prince's golden orbs set into his head. "Answer me!" His voice was louder now, his brows arched more with annoyance and irritation. "Yes sir! I understand!" Lukewarm tears fell down the darkly pigmented skin as Sokka began to sob, not wanting to fully let out all of his new found despair and annoy the prince more.